Chapter 75-76

Chapter 75

    This spring came exceptionally early.

    In March, the temperature rose sharply, and it remained stable at a dozen degrees Celsius for half a month. The snow and ice of the Baiyang River melted, and wild ducks were all over the ground, and it was instantly green.

    In the morning, three elementary school students with small schoolbags slung on their shoulders were sent to the school. Chen Lina had to rush to the farm to supervise spring planting.

    "Head of the farm, today the tiller was in the field for the first time. The one with the red silk was specially heard from the Premier on the radio in Ulu. Do you drive or I drive?"

As soon as he entered the farm, Wang Guanghai was in the barley field. Waiting.  

   "Don't engage in formalism, cut the red silk, and you can drive with the trained members. I will also make a joke. That thing is so powerful that I can't hold it." Chen Lina said. 

    "Sun Chuan also wants to open the tillage machine. She has a reactionary tendency. I don't want her to open it. I'm afraid she will break the machine. Please persuade her." Wang Guanghai said again.  

   "If she wants to drive, let her drive. She has strength and craftsmanship. Why not let her drive? Besides, Captain Wang, I don't think you can judge people by their appearance any more. However, she won't   damage our tillage machine." Wang Guanghai turned around and ran away.

     After entering the warehouse, Anna took the educated youths and was allocating grain.  

   "I purchased this wheat from Ulu, right?" Chen Lina asked some young educated youth who divided the wheat. 

    "It's all." Anna said rushingly.  

   "Please remember the label. The Gaomai No. 6 is planted on the banks of the Baiyang River, and the drought-resistant No. 11 is planted in the north. The members are uneducated and only recognize it as wheat. You have to strictly control where to plant which model. Don’t be messy. You must plant high wheat in dry land. If there is no yield and the long poles are left, the land will be useless, don’t you know?"

     "Dear the beloved field manager, you tell us every day, our ears will be calloused. ."

    Several educated youths danced: "You really don't dress up. I heard that reporters from Beijing and the field directors of the corps to visit will be coming soon."

    Yes, just two days ago, the mining area notified, Said that because the output of Mulan Farm achieved a breakthrough last year, the "New Youth Daily" sent a reporter down and planned to conduct an exclusive interview with Chen Lina, the head of Mulan Farm. Of course, it was also aimed at the frontier corps and farmers in the mainland. They publicize the experience of cultivating seedlings to achieve high yields.

    Since ancient times, the Republic has relied on farming, and of course it is also a major food country.

    The belly of 40,000 people can fill their belly with the hard work of the members to grow food.

    Of course, those who can produce food are heroes.

    When He Min racked his brains to contribute to the "New Youth Daily", he probably didn't even dream of it. The newspaper society set up a special group and came directly to the farm to interview.

    It's a pity that he is now busy at the refinery to make a fortune and coax the female workers. This limelight can't be grabbed.

    Chen Lili and He Lan'er heard that a newspaper in Beijing was coming to interview Chen Lina, but they couldn't close one of their frightened mouths and threw a broom.