266-270

Chapter 266

    It is 1993.

    Chen Lina just came out of the car factory, in the summer, put on her sunglasses, opened her sun umbrella, and a group of people gathered around.

    " Old leader."

    " Secretary Chen!"

    "Director Chen."

    Chen Lina got on the car and told the driver: "Drive directly and ignore those people. "

   The driver's horn drove the crowds, and kept shouting: "Get out of the way. Our leader is going to a meeting. Get out of the way."

    "Leader, give a way to survive. We are all laid off. If we don't find you, who will we find the leader." said a 50-year-old lesbian.

    There was also a man who surrounded the car directly: "Leader, my kid has just been admitted to college. I am laid off and can't get a job again. How about her study ."

    The driver to look in the rearview mirror. Director Chen , Oh no, now she is the chairman of the board of directors of Zhao's Real Estate.

    She is wearing sunglasses, and the driver does not know what she is thinking. In short, many people who have gone out from the woolen mills and garment factories, some of them It was because the business was unsuccessful, and part of it was working in another factory, but was finally laid off because of poor efficiency. They also know that the leader of Chen Lina, because she is a woman, is the most softhearted, and all came to beg her.

      After Chen Lina sitting in the back seat for a long time, she made a phone call.

    Recently, there is a new big brother, which is not like the previous years, because the radiation is too large, people will feel sore after half an hour of phone calls.

    Chen Lina, this is the latest big brother.

    "Xiangnan. How is our small commodity city now being built? "She said.

    Over there, Su Xiangnan said: "It will be completed soon, what's the matter, leader, do you have any ideas for me to tell  about investment?"

    " The Commodity City is our own and does not involve the rights and interests of the shareholders of the group. I have an idea here, that is, the workers who used to work in the woolen mills and garment factories, or the newly laid-off workers in the mining area, if they want to rent a shop or start a business, can you give it a one-year rent-free discount?."

    "Why do you want to do this?" Su Xiangnan said: "We don't have to worry about renting our storefronts. Renting out is money. Now there are a large number of laid-off workers, but we are a company and have to make money."

    Chen Lina bit her lip. , Sighed and said: "I'm a woman. I think many old employees who used to work so hard, can't find a bowl of rice to eat, can't help it, feel soft, OK, just do this."

    "Yes, I listen, by the way I heard  that you are going out again, where are you going this trip? "Anna is also in the office. She took the phone call from Su Xiangnan and asked.

    Chen Lina was proud: "Isn’t there a concert for the 100th anniversary of the leader’s birth? We have spent three years in Beijing, saying that we can Participate, our whole family is going to see it.."

    Anna smiled and said: "Would you like me to go with you? When the two babies finish the college entrance examination, let's go together. I also want to go to Beijing to see Leng Qi."