Chapter 47-48

Chapter 47

It is really snow lotus, white snow lotus, petals are stretched and tender, without any stubble and wrinkles.

It's March without green and yellow, and there is not a little green on the Gobi Desert. The snow has basically faded away, and there is only an endless desert. Such a beautiful bouquet of snow lotus is really fresh and happy when you see it. .

Seeing it, you can think of the ecstasy when the nomadic hunters saw it on the snow-capped mountains thousands of years ago after nesting for a winter.

There happened to be a big pheasant that Wang Hongbing caught in the Gobi Desert at home, because the children like to pluck their hair to make a shuttlecock, and the tail is all turned into a pheasant.

Chen Lina has been saving for a long time, just waiting for the man to come back to eat. Well, she wants to use snow lotus to stew big pheasant.

But when a man is angry, she can't ask for it.

He put the snow lotus in an empty bottle and put it in the study.

I don't know what to do if I pour some water, Chen Lina said heartily.

Shave his beard first. Nie Bozhao's blades are all used up on the Gobi Desert. If he can't buy new ones, he can only sharpen his own old blades.

"Weimin, weimin." He shouted outside.

No one answered, so Nie Bozhao shouted again: "Comrade Xiao Nie, Comrade Xiao Nie."

The little guy rushed in from the door, and there were several behind his butt, Qian Goudan, Qin Kangkang, Little Jinbao, all the older ones rushed into the Nie's yard.

"Did you listen to your mother recently?" Nie Bozhao asked.

"Listen, why don't I listen, I have chopped the firewood recently." With that, Nie Weimin proudly raised his little hand. The stepmother has been here for more than half a year, and the child is much more cheerful.

"Erdan, why is he still so dirty?"

"He is a goldfish, with only three seconds of memory. I told him three seconds ago not to grab soil, but it was only three seconds or so after I remind him, he forgot again." Nie Weimin said.

"He is your brother, how can he be a goldfish?"

"My mother said, he is a goldfish." Nie Weimin didn't let it go and was confident.

"What about San-dan what's the matter with his saliva, don't you have the small handkerchief I gave, why don't you  wipe it off for him?" The almost three-year-old little Sandans  can't stop  Drooling, Nie Weimin hurriedly took out the veil and wiped it twice, and said: "Oh, hurry up, I have to lead soldiers to fight."

"You stopped for me. I haven't finished the question yet. I didn't give you a ticket. Recently, the supply and marketing cooperatives should have corduroy. Why are they still wearing white clothes? Do you think Erdan is still called white clothes? It's called gray clothes."

"Mom made new clothes. He wants to wear them. What's my business?" Nie Weimin became unhappy, and suddenly ran into the kitchen, saying, "Comrade Xiao Chen, I think my dad is wrong."

"Why is  wrong?"

"I have soldiers here, he asks all the questions."

"Your dad just came back. It's normal to want to get close to you. Why are you upset?"

"With me Before the soldiers, he has to give me face." Nie Weimin was serious and his little angry face flushed: "You go and tell him, at least when my soldiers are here, don't treat me as a kid. Am I an officer now? "