Chapter 65-66

Chapter 65: Huo Scented Soda

In his lifetime, today is the happiest day ever for Sun Chuan.

The thin white noodles are rolled into thin cakes, and the big squashes are steamed together with the group of squashes, dipped in the juice made of vinegar and garlic, and plowed into a large bowl. That is a delicious one.

The farm also distributed a bottle of Bawang Temple soda to every household. This thing was the first time Sun was drunk. There were red, yellow and black. She chose for a long time, and picked the red bottle with bright colors. Well.

At first it tasted a bit spicy, and the choking people cried, but after drinking a few more sips, they found that the taste is really beautiful and undesirable.

So, sitting in front of my home's nest, sipping a soda and a group of Japanese melons, listening to the singing from afar, from "Why the Flower Is So Red" to "The Girl in Daban City", one after another, thinking If I want to make soda white noodles, I can only go to Sun Dabao, but now it's all my own.

Regarding the death of his brother Sun Dabao, he was not so sad anymore.

"Well, you are superfluous, your brother was killed by someone, so you can still eat?" He slapped Sun's superfluous rice bowl directly with a slap in the face.

"Mom, why are you back? What are you wearing?"

Looking up, she looked up, dressed in a majestic grass-green military uniform, and wearing a military cap. It turned out to be Sun's extra-grandmother daylily. She went to Beijing to petition for more than half a year. A military-green schoolbag hung from his neck unexpectedly came back.

"Don't mention it, there are no good people in Beijing, and they said that some leaders will be the masters of the working people. In fact, all the people outside are bad. Mom's passbook has also been stolen. Mom's money is gone, or if it weren't for stealing. With this military uniform, Mom can't come back."

It seems that day lily will be uncomfortable even when it arrives in Beijing. This time she petitioned for the higher authorities and returned home.

"Mom, don't tell me, Chang Chang is really good, don't you know, this year's harvest is great, our family has fine white noodles to eat. From tomorrow, you can also work in the field. This farm is now It's thriving."

"You fart, if your eldest sister is alive, this white noodles, this big wok is our old grandson's family, why do others eat, ah, I ask you." The old lady wiped her tears and said, "I heard that Dabao also Tell someone to kill, I am angry, I hate, I really don't want to live anymore. I wish I couldn't let the blood of Chen Lina's slut." "But Chief Chen is really good. Look at my liberation outfit. She gave me the gift. She treated me better than my eldest sister. Two days ago, the farm wronged me and said that I was not a thief. The mining area where Chief Chen ran personally took me back from the Public Security Bureau and gave me both of them. I was rehabilitated in public, saying that I was not a thief. Mom, my eldest sister was dead, but Chief Chen treated me well, so I would treat her as my sister. " Oh, hey, this is actually a rebellion. Daylily jumped up and gave Sun more than a few big ears: "Your second sister and third sister are afraid to fight. I thought you were a soldier, but I didn't expect you to instigate rebellion. People say capitalism. I still don't believe that the sugar-coated cannonball works. I've seen it today. I have to tear up Chen Lina." The old lady went to find Sun Ai-nan when she came back . She couldn't knock on the door and went to Sun Xiangnan. Sun Xiangnan didn't know where to move, of course. They can only go back to the farm. Going back to the farm for a round, hey, my hair is dizzy with anger. She saw Chen Lina riding a bicycle with a whistle in her mouth. She turned from front to back, and then directed the members here to look at the cotton field, and then directed the members over there to sweep the woods. In short, the entire farm seemed to listen to her. It. Look at her little Jiefang suit and black long skirt. It's dry and swift. Daylily is even more angry. It wants Sun Zhuannan to live, isn't it all Sun Zhuannan's? On such a busy day today, the leaders of the mining area were all there, and Daylily was about to make a big fight, and then another big fight, Chen Lina was embarrassed. After turning around, I carefully instructed the members to prevent fire and theft. After returning to the warehouse, Chen Lina turned around and took a homespun bag from the car. "Anna, the distribution of the items is okay, can you come here in a hurry?"