Chapter 71-72

Chapter 71

    "You want to subsidize the old professors, I have to tell you, all of your people who quietly send money are now on my farm. If you sent to the female student or the widowed  , then you will go early tomorrow morning. Don't even think about taking the train to Beijing."

    "Xiao Chen, you are too jealous. My three sons are  in need. Can I ignore my son and give the money to female classmates?"

    "Then The old family took it. Should you give the money to your biological father and mother?"

    After watching for a long time, Nie Gong's poker face twitched, Chen Lina saw the clue, and pinched it again, finally telling the truth.

    "Fourth, my fourth sister is married. At a young age, I don’t know what to worry about. She went with a young man from Zhaojiazhuang. She almost didn’t survive when she gave birth. I gave Nie family two hundred yuan. . "

    " That's right, "said Lina Chen asked:" why did not you tell me? "

    " second brother was came in the train , he just went to the farm, but I  did not let him the door  , I just gave him two hundred ."

    "What does he want ?"

    "Went around the farm and found that your parents and your mom have a good life. When he look at your sister and Wang Hongbing, they are also pretty good. So, he want to move to the farm. But, I refuse.”

    “You gave money and pushed people away. Do you think they won’t come back again after they leave?”

      Lao Nie, who has no actual combat experience, really thought his biological parents and The second child, Chen Qiaoqiao's   is too simple.

    "I don't know if your sister is married or has a dystocia, but I know one thing, that is, Nie is here, and he see my father and mother have been doing a good job on the frontier, and if you give him A large sum of money will definitely move the family , then they would just move in. If you don’t believe me, watch it."

    "Then what do you say?"

    "I don't know."

    "What about sex tonight?"

    "Cancel." With a sound, the light went out.

    Lao Nie was very angry: "Comrade Xiao Chen, it is once a month, I don't believe you are going to have a cold war with me."

    "Why, the cold war is inevitable, and I don't love you, and I don’t want to fulfill my obligations as a husband and wife. It can be endless."

    "Even if Sun Zhuannan and I quarreled no matter how hard she was at that time, she would never engage in a cold war on this kind of thing."

    Half a month is enough to torture people, and then they will get back to the cold war. Isn't this worse than worse.

    Well, the husband and wife quarreled. This is the first time Lao Nie advances his wife. Chen Lina is immediately angry: "Next month will also be cancelled until you realize your mistake."

    "Comrade Chen, you know the cold war between the United States and the Soviet Union. During the period, has there been any changes in the world?"

    "What changes?" After a good cold war, Nie Bozhao was forced to get involved in the international situation.

    "The U.S. landed on the moon and the Soviet Union even launched a satellite to land on Venus. Since you are going to engage in the Cold War, that's great. I, Nie Bozhao, will also do an earth-shattering career in my laboratory during the Cold War and contribute to international communism ."