Chapter 49-50

Chapter 49-Devil City

    On Friday, Mom and Dad went to work, and a large group of children were recruited in the Nie’s yard, which immediately became a children’s nest.

    "Is there really a devil in the Devil City, big dan, you catch two and let's play together, okay?" Chen Tiantian followed Nie Weimin, whispering.

    After a while, she said: "I want to go."

    Deng Dengdeng ran home, she asked her mother: " Mom, can I go to  Ghost City"

    "That desolate, so what's playing head , you not allowed to go." Sister Wang refused with one bite: "Hey, Tiantian, take Jinbao with you when you go to play, why did you run away alone?"

    Tiantian can't go with Nie Weimin and Erdan, so sad, she squatted on the sister's in the cage. Crying

    "Wait, let me tell you how fun it is." Nie Weimin said with a serious face. He also wiped the corners of Chen Tiantian's mouth with a look of a big brother.

    "I will catch a ghost and come back for you to play." Erdan said, making a very hideous move. Probably in his opinion, this kind of ghost expression is the most handsome.  

   "Well, I will let my mother help your family watch the Kang, and I will also protect my sister." Chen Tiantian carried the rabbit cage to the two brothers and laughed, vowing ,  The sound is really sweet.    

 The white and fat sister is very capable of survival. It has been frozen for a winter, it has been May, and it has lost a stubble of hair. It looks as round and beautiful as Chen Tiantian and Erdan. 

        "Nie Weimin, Nie Weimin." Outside the door, a little girl kept yelling.   

     When Nie Weimin saw that it was Liu Xiaohong, his face blushed immediately: "I am not good friends with you, and I don't know you either." 

    Liu Xiaohong bit her frozen red lips and said, "I have something to tell your mother. Isn't she at home."  

   "My mother went to work on the farm, and she wouldn't be your mother."

    In fact, the original reason why Nie Weimin’s dislike  Liu Xiaohong was that Nie Bozhao made a joke, saying that Liu Xiaohong wanted Chen Lina to be her stepmother.

    Later, Liu Xiaohong kept saying: "Weimin, your mother is so nice, I want to have a stepmother like this too." In this way, a shadow was cast in Nie Weimin's heart, making the child fear that his mother would leave.

    "I don't want your mother to be my mother, and I'm leaving the base."

    "Ah, where are you going?"

    "My dad was working through labor at the Loulan Farm behind the Devil City. He brought me a message. Saying that we're going to live together, I have to go."

    "Go and goodbye." Nie Weimin was delighted, and said that from now on , I am not afraid of my mother going away.

    However, he is also a kind-hearted child, because slhe always sees Chen Lina giving Liu Xiaohong something. He took initiative. He entered the house, took out a few large biscuits from the cookie jar, and handed a stack of them to Liu Xiaohong: "This is my mother. For you, remember that you can only take one slice a day, two slices will cause tooth decay."

    "Weimin, thank you."

    "then  go, goodbye, good luck." Nie Weimin said.

    "Big dan, I want cookies too." Chen Tiantian said, licking her lips.