183

Chapter 183

    "Dad, take me with you. "

    Nie Weimin jumped up in a hurry. Before Nie Gong could say no, Julianhai slapped Nie Weimin on his body: When I was a soldier at your age, to defend the oil fields, is everyone's responsibility, let's go."

    Nie Weimin glad ,  Nie Bozhao put back the asleep Nie Weixing and kiss her forehead, then follow them out.

    Near the No. 1 base,  When the snow was heavy, the wind was blowing on the snowy field, like howling ghosts and wolves.

    Nie Gong and the others parked their car to the side of the road to prevent grass and snakes, and walked to the oil well.

    To be honest, compared to Leng Qi, he still prefer Yu Lianhai.

    Working with old colleagues such as Gao Dayong, people feel more comfortable and feel more secure. "Nie Gong, it is estimated that when this war is over, I should change my job. Then I will transfer to our oil field and bring wife Just transferred. "Yu Lianhai said.

    They asked about the situation on their way back . They heard that Nie Gong is now the third district head of the mining area. Although he doesn't care about personnel, he can still talk about many decisions in the mining area.

    Gao Dayong  said: " I also always worry about my woolen mill. For girls over 800, I always worry about them getting bullied by those little hooligans. Nie Gong, I will probably have to go back to the wool spinning factory at that time. Tell Secretary Chen  and ask her to change the job for me, otherwise He Min will always bully me. "

    Nie Bozhao couldn't open his mouth to the wind blowing: "This problem is not big. I will work on it then to help you adjust the files."

    He is the district chief anyway, and he still has this ability.

    "Remember to try to be on the front line and make a contribution. I will run a job for you in the district government when the time comes. What security captain, how can you continue to do that?"

    Nie Gonggang Talking to Gao Dayong, good fellow, I saw a few large trucks on the opposite road, all of which were pulled up by oil drums.

    There are far more people than they thought.

    What's more frantic is that there are some of them in this group, and they also carry guns.

    A few of them immediately fell down in the snow.

    Compared with the original kowtow machine and digging pipes, today they are more like a group tour because of a public security holiday. They are all one by one, and they wear the base workers. Many of them wear searchlights on their heads.

    One of the men, wearing night vision goggles that even Nie Gong can't afford, is carefully teaching a group of fuel guzzlers how to disassemble the machine and how to steal oil scientifically without hurting the belt.

    What is this called? Stealing oil scientifically and standardizing operations.

    "The fucking gas mouse has been trained in professional training. The technique of wearing night light glasses is so skillful. It should be the insider of your oil system?' 

    The tall and brave creepy shot a gun in the snow and was ready to get up. 

     Nie Weimin  grabbed him: "Uncle Gao, among these people is Su Xiangdong, the one Youbu said, the biggest oil thief in the autonomous region, what can you do if you go out now? Do you want to be a sandbags for others? That is Su Xiangdong, I drew him down."