194

Chapter 194

    Brothers turned against each other. This used to be something that I didn't even dare to think about, but now, Erdan and Sandan have turned against each other.

    As for Erdan, it’s a kind of  anger for a while. The sky is getting darker and the stomach is getting hungry. Thinking about how he punched his brother because of Deng Chun, the sadness in his  heart is really helpless. Metaphorical.

    Nie Weimin just finished chatting with Chen Lina, and took the time to run to Qian Goudan's house.

    Picking up the ear of the money Goudan's he said, "I heard that you are still engaged in Taoyuan Sanjie?

    "Just play around."

    "Also squeeze my brothers out? How dare you, he doesn't worship us, but we are the four Taoyuan brothers" .

    " Be nice to Deng Chun, tell your family to eat, remember not to give him food, give him a bowl of swill , Disgusting this little bastard. "Nie Weimin said.

    After all, Qian Goudan was for Nie Weimin. Of course,  after a while, in the small woods behind, Qian Goudan came: "Third brother Deng Chun, who asked you to stand here, hurry up and go. Go to my house for dinner."

    Deng Chun slid his head, which was also part of the special meeting's enjoyment. He clasped his fist and said: "Second brother, goodbye, I'm going to eat next door, you guys, let's get through it slowly."

    Well, in autumn, it gets cold in the evening. The wind is blowing, and it can't be harvested after it's mature. The jujubes that no one picks up keep  falling down, and the wild dogs scoop the rubbish and look at them. They are all extremely disgusting eyes.

    "Nie Weijiang, I'm sorry. " Erdan said

    . Sandan's prudent eyes, that is incomparable to anyone: "Go away, I won't be your brother in the future." "While speaking, he cried away with his mouth curled.

    "Nie Weiguo, your brother is really so embarrassed, Nie Weijiang, I look down on you. "Deng Chun lingered, and said.

    With this sentence, Erdan was furious: "Deng Chun, we are good brothers, yes, I didn’t mess with you this time. Why do you call him?"

      " He is a little ghost. "Deng Chun said: "You will be too in the future. Will you look down on him with me? "

    " He is not. " Erdan was angry and couldn't help saying: "If you want to do this again, you are not my brother."

    "Whoever is my brother, now, I should go to dinner." "Deng Chun was already hungry . When he entered Qian Goudan's house, he thought Qian Goudan had something delicious. ,He didn't expect Qian Goudan to carry a bowl from the dirty kitchen. It was sour and dark. Knowing what's floating in the noodles, he said: Deng Chun, eat it, eat it quickly, this is my family’s meal, eat it quickly."

    Deng Chun tasted it, it was almost like swill, no matter how hungry he was  he couldn’t eat anymore

     He covered my hos and ran away. But for the moment he was slicking his head, Erdan and Sandan were called to Liu Xiaohong into the yard, and they were eating.

    The long strips were stretched and mixed with them. Crisp potato shreds and stir-fried beets, topped with a spoon of yellow braised lamb juice, pour vinegar and stir, take a bite of garlic and a bite of noodles.

    "The Water Margin is about the peasant uprising, and now it’s a gang of gangs. Su Xiangdong used his brother's loyalty to win the hearts of the people, and armed the gas mice, they were an organized and disciplined underworld gang.