•°Chapter 1°•

☆°•First Encounter•°☆•○°•

•○°•.○°●•°•.•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•.

Jisung was desperate. Starved you could say.

He was in need for affection. In need for someone to take care of him. In need for someone to touch him and give him affection and attention.

In need for love.

He was tired of watching his friends happy together with their boyfriends, while he's sitting alone on the side, his body and mind just begging for someone to hold him and kiss him too.

And since the people around his area sucked entirely and were complete assholes, he started thinking about looking for somebody online.

It's not like he didn't try finding people in real life, but it honestly just never worked out.

Right now he was sitting on his couch in his small apartment, setting up his account.

Thinking about which pictures to use and what to say about himself. He wanted to show diversity. Wanting to show that he can be a cutie and softy, but at the same time a hot and sexy guy too.

In the end, after overthinking almost his entire life, he decided on a few pictures. Some that showed his soft side and some that showed his hot side.

He wrote a few things about himself, saying that he can sometimes act fully like a baby and on other times more roughly. Also talking about how he would like to find someone who gives him love and affection since that's really all he ever wanted.

All in all he also wrote about his hobbies and his personality a bit, that he lived in Australia too. Lastly, finishing up the setup and his account was ready to go.

He sighed as he had finally finished and after swiping left and right on some random people he didn't even pay attention to, he decided to let it be until tomorrow and head to sleep for now.

☆----☆

Jisung woke up normally the next day.

Just like every morning, he grabbed his phone to check new messages, but this time he found a surprise.

He had uncountable messages from the dating app he had just signed up on yesterday.

Pressing onto one of them and opening the app, he found out that all of these were matches. Most of them with boys and a few with girls.

He scrolled through each one of them, checking those people out. They looked pretty and all, but one guy kinda stood out to him, grabbing his attention.