•°Chapter 50°•

☆•°Surprise!°•☆°•○

☆•°Surprise!°•☆
°•○.●•.°•○•○.•●○•°○.●.•°○•

A few days later Hyunjin was hiding in the bathroom, having a spontaneous, 'ultra-secret' call with Jisung, or at least that's how the younger called it.

"You know I'm in the same house as him right, he might hear me!"

"Shh, then lower you voice dummy!" Jisung responded, chuckling.

"What's going on?" Hyunjin asked "What's so important that you want to have a call, and I quote, 'RIGHT NOW'?"

"Well, two things." The boy laughed "First of all, how's he been doing? Did he talk to you?"

"Have you guys spoken since the day you called him?"

"Nah, that's why I'm asking you, idiot."

"You may stop cussing me out now."

"No."

"Alright." Hyunjin simply responded with a small laugh, not even starting an argument "Well I'm surprised you guys haven't talked in like what? Three or four days? Because the day you had that call, he actually apologized to me and told me about how grateful he was for my help."

Jisung started smiling brightly "he did?"

"Yeah." Hyunjin smiled himself, blushing slightly "You bring out the best of him, do you know that?"

"Is that an attempt to flirt with me?"

The other chuckled "No, my best friend's partners slash exes slash crushes are off limits. I'd rather have you two adopt me."

"Hyunjin we're... not in a relationship.."

"YET. We both know y'all are close to being together."

"I mean.. I don't know.. maybe. But that's not today's topic!"

"Alright Alright, tell me, what's the second reason you wanted to talk to me?"

"Well I... I'll be visiting 5 days earlier than what I had initially told you guys."

"What?! Why?? How-?"

"I just lied to you guys." Jisung laughed "Cause I wanna surprise Binnie."

"Wait so... you'll be here next fucking week???!"

"Yess! And I'm telling you because I kind of need someone to pick me up from the airport..."

"Of course I'd do that! That's the least you have to worry about. Just how are you going to surprise him? Are you just going to walk into his apartment like that?" Hyunjin chuckled.

"Almost." The other laughed as well "We'll both enter the apartment and somehow try not make any sounds with my suitcase. Then, you'll just call him and say that you're back. He'll hear your voice like always and not suspect anything. Then, when he eventually asks to see you, you'll respond by saying that you're coming. Again, hearing your voice, he'll have no clue what's going on. And then suddenly, I will be the one walking into his room instead of you. And tadaa, surprise."