•°Chapter 16°•

☆•°Tease°•☆°○

☆•°Tease°•☆
°○.•○•°•○.•○●°○.•○•°•○●•°•.

"What? Why?"

"I'm about to make your stupid small heart flutter too!" He smirked.

"Stupid huh? You call the heart you're trying so hard to make yours 'stupid'?"

"Yes. Yes I am." He answered confidently "Because your stupid heart gives mine stupid feelings!"

"Why are you calling 'em stupid?" Jisung pouted, and you could definitely hear it.

"Because I didn't expect to have them this quickly.."

"Awh you're so cute when you talk in small!!" The younger gushed, throwing himself back down onto the pillow "You know what? Yeah I can take cheesyness. Let's see if you can make my heart flutter." he challenged.

"You sure you can handle my love?"

"Nope. I definitely am not sure. But I'll take as much as I can!" he smiled, Changbin doing the same, taking a deep breath.

"Okay, how do I start?" He chuckled "Ji you know exactly how happy you make me. You're cheeky, you do all these things on purpose to make me go crazy. And you know what? It's freaking working. I hate you for it, but I'm.. I'm not necessarily saying you should stop–"

He was cut off by Jisung laughing, the younger not able to contain himself as that last sentence sounded so innocent and adorable.

"What?!"

"Nothing nothing, keep going." he chuckled.

"So, Jisung, you.. you're just so pretty and sweet. I feel like I want to hold you everytime I hear you laugh or everytime you send me a picture of your daily outfit. It makes me sad knowing I won't get to actually see you wearing these nice things..."

Jisung had made himself comfortable again, closing his eyes as he listened to these lovely words.

He didn't want to admit it to himself, but his heart fluttered unimaginably much as he kept on listening, dispersing against the mattress and soft sheets.

Changbin was devoting. His words, heart warming. His appearance resembling safety, his personality tranquility. How could he not fall for him?

"...I know that, if we keep going like this, I'll be able to hold you in my arms one day. Ahh I really want to cuddle you to sleep some time. I mean, could you imagine? Us, laying on a bed, just chilling, feeling warm. I really– wait, Jisung?"

No response.

"Jisunggg??"

Still nothing.

"Ji!... no way this kid actually fell asleep?"