•°Chapter 28°•

☆•°Blushing Mess°•☆•○°•

☆•°Blushing Mess°•☆
•○°•.○°●•°•.•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•.

The two boys had fully dressed and were heading outside the door. Together they went down the elevator and walked outside.

"It's just around the corner, we can go there by foot." Changbin spoke as they started walking.

"How do you even know–"

"Trust me, I did my research before coming." The older laughed, smiling after.

Jisung looked to the side at him, chuckling "You're such a hopeless romantic I hope you know that."

"That's a good thing though!"

"I mean, I'm not complaining about it."

The older didn't even answer at first, moving his hand and slipping it into the younger's, interlocking their hands and smiling fondly at the butterflies in his stomach. He turned to Jisung who was already blushing madly, looking at him "Is this okay...?"

The boy looked at their hands, then up at Changbin, then back to their hands and lastly to the side and away from the older, using his other hand to cover up his mouth and not to freak out.

Changbin just laughed loudly at that reaction, feeling the younger gently squeeze his hand to somehow 'believe' that they were actually holding hands.

"Do you even know how much of a snake your are?" Jisung spoke as he looked at the older, his face still red.

"A snake?" The other chuckled.

"You always like to give me heart attacks, make my heart skip beats and do endless backflips and then ask if 'it's okay' as if you didn't just almost kill me!"

"Well I'm sorry but.." He suddenly turned to Jisung, pulling him close by their interlocked hands, their bodies colliding together and his free hand moving to the boy's waist, holding him to keep him this close. Their faces were once again really close, breathing against each other's lips "..where's the fun if I don't tease you and make you flustered like that?"

That really was a little too much for Jisung, especially because they were in public. His legs felt like jelly, his cheeks bright red, way more than before. Looking into the older's eyes became really hard and he just felt so small as he could only focus on the fact that their lips were just about to touch.

"P-please Binnie.. p-people are watching..."

Changbin watched his reaction and noticed the eyes that were just about to tear up. He realized that he might've gone too far too soon.

His grip slowly loosened, only pulling the boy in for a hug after, whispering "..I-I'm sorry."

Jisung smiled, hugging back lovingly "It's okay.. I'm just not used to your hotness and handsome-ness."