•°Chapter 25°•

☆•°Stupid Flirt°•☆°•○●

☆•°Stupid Flirt°•☆
°•○●.○•○°•○°●.•●°•○

"If we stay like this for even longer, your dinner will burn Ji." Changbin spoke up as they've been holding their hug for 10 minutes straight.

Jisung sighed and squeezed his body one more time before reluctantly letting go.

"I just still can't believe you're actually here, how long have you been planning this?" He responded, watching the older checking on the food.

"About a week maybe? Not so sure."

"Chan that little rat! I was balling and ranting to him, thinking you had ghosted me and whatnot but he was helping you all this time!"

Changbin chuckled, turning around to quickly hit Jisung's upper arms before turning away again.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"For being an idiot and thinking I would ghost you!"

"You could've not stopped texting me!"

The older scoffed "I wanted the surprise to be bigger and more unexpected so you get happier once you see me!"

"Yeah whatever!" Jisung huffed and crossed his arms, pretending to be annoyed and upset.

Changbin looked at him in disbelief, up until the point when he realized something.

He grasped the youngers waist and abruptly pulled him close - close enough for their faces to be inches apart, smirking when the boy turned extremely flustered, gasping and blushing so madly.

"Don't forget I can do things like that whenever you're all whiny now." He spoke lowly and Jisung visibly shivered "Seems like it works."

Jisung tried to look down and away from the older's eyes to the best of his abilities. His heart was racing unconditionally much. He had practically never been this close to anyone, never felt intimacy like this before and thus he didn't know how to handle it.

Changbin just chuckled and moved one hand to the younger's chin, forcing him to look up and seeing how his face turned into such an intense red color.

They locked eyes and Jisung seemed to be trying to hold back his panic and all the other overwhelming feelings, making him just smile fondly. He had truly fallen way too deeply.

"Is this okay for you?" He asked lowly and the other forrowed a bit in confusion, so he decided to explain further "The way I'm holding you."

"N-no, I don't mind..."

"If I ever go too far, touch you anywhere you don't want to, you just tell me okay? I just arrived after all and I don't want to do certain things too quickly."

The older knew that whatever they were going to be doing, a lot of those things were going to be Jisung's firsts, and so he had to pay a lot of attention to the way he treated him, since this first experience will shape how he views love and relationships forever.