•°Chapter 44°•

☆•°🥭Sad Mango🥭°•☆•°○●

☆•°🥭Sad Mango🥭°•☆
•°○●.•○○°•.○•●°•●°•○•°○●•○°•○•●°•●°•○

Changbin kept looking at his phone as he was sitting in the plane, no messages from Jisung whatsoever.

He sighed in defeat, hoping the younger was doing okay.

---☆•°-°•☆---

[Meanwhile]

Chan had a really important appointment to go to for work, but he couldn't really leave the sobbing boy who was holding onto him so tightly right now.

They had already arrived back at the younger's home, sitting in the living room with Chan giving his best trying to comfort Jisung, who just couldn't stop crying.

"Ji, I promise it's going to be okay."

The latter only shook his head, feeling so broken.

And Chan yet again realized, how crazy much his friend had gotten attached to Changbin.

Of course he would, the boy was the first one to ever show him what true sincere affection really looks like.

---☆•°-°•☆---

[Night]

Upon arriving back at home many exhausting hours of traveling later, Changbin didn't even unpack his luggage. That was his least favorite part of traveling.

He simply ate something small, took a quick shower and put on some comfortable clothes, before heading straight for his bed.

Laying in bed, he immediately plugged his phone in for it to charge, calling Jisung on Facetime right away.

It didn't take long before the boy answered, but the room was dark and Changbin couldn't really see him, only able to distinguish a silhouette of a hoodie hood being on his head.

"Hey Binnie!"

"Heyy Ji! I'm sorry it took me so long to call you! I almost died on the way back home, it takes HOURS!"

Changbin heard a small sound of chuckling, but nothing really came after that, so he tried to keep the conversation going otherwise.

"What did you do today? Did Chan bring you back home?"

"He did. And I was at home. The entire day."

Jisung's short answers were a bit weird, his voice also, and the older could feel how something was off.

"Why.. why are your lights turned off? Let me see your pretty face!" He smiled excitedly, trying to cheer the boy up.

"I'll be going to sleep now. Don't need it."