•°Chapter 20°•

☆•°Could Be Better°•☆•●

•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•

"Did I just hear correctly?" Changbin asked, stunned and surprised, not even knowing if that was a joke or not.

"I- w-well.." Jisungs confidence fully faded away, getting out of the cameras view field "Th-that just slipped out-"

"Ji, tell me what that was about! And heck show me your face!"

The younger bit down his bottom lip, allowing Changbin to see him again. He sighed, maybe he should just honestly talk about it now that it's out.

"C-can I be honest with you?" He mumbled, blushing madly, the tip of his ears burning like fire.

"Hey of course, what's up?" The boys voice changed into a concerned one when he heard the others serious and rather sad one, getting worried.

"Like really honest? About my feelings and all?"

"You know it makes me happy when you have the courage to openly talk about your feelings right? Go ahead."

"Well th-this- this stupid distance makes me so frustrated!" He exclaimed, trying to honestly communicate his feelings without breaking down while having never done so before "I've grown so attached to you emotionally already that sometimes I just wish.. I wish we could be physically close too. I just want to experience how that feels already.. how it's like to feel someone's love through kisses, cuddles and other things.."

"Other things?" Changbins soft voice spoke up, the older now understanding what was going on with the boy and smiling at the fact that Jisung was feeling that way and longing for his closure.

"You know exactly what I mean by that. And I just want to feel how it's like already... how it would make me feel to have you here, to have you close to me. Ugh! Just thinking about it frustrates me so much! I hate distance!"

Changbin chuckled a bit, exhaling after. He knew exactly what the younger was talking about "Look, I'm sorr-"

"Don't apologize!" Jisung immediately spoke up, cheeks flushed and eyes glassy "It's not your fault what so ever. You can't do anything about it, so don't apologize, please."

"Okay, I won't. Or at least I'll try." The older sighed, expression saddening "I just.. I know exactly what you're talking about because I feel the same. I wish things were different."

The younger sighed, nodding in agreement "I mean, you could visit me though??" He spoke up in a rather playful voice, wanting to ease the tension before their talk would shift into a more negative and pessimistic direction.

"Why do I have to visit? It's not me who moved away from Korea! You're the one who should come visit your home again!" Changbin resorted, the other only whining in response.

"You know very well I'm a teacher and have to attend my job, while you're your own boss. You could travel anywhere whenever you wanted to if you just wished to!"

The older looked at him in disbelief "Okay and who's supposed to run the shop then?"

"You have employees you idiot!"

"Yeah but- You know what, no. We're not doing this talk again. I'll visit when the timing's right, just have some patience with me."

"But-"

"Jisung no. You're just making yourself feel worse by getting your hopes up. I'm not coming, period."

Jisungs face saddened, Changbin really seemed serious and he hated the fact that he was right. Yes he would definitely always get his hopes up, praying that by some miracle the older would just agree to fly over and visit him. Deep down, he always knows that it's not going to happen.

"You're right, I won't talk about this again.."

The other smiled sheepishly. He didn't want to hurt Jisung, it was the least thing he wanted to do, but some things just have to be said and he was sure the younger would appreciate his honesty.

"While we're at it.." He decided to talk about something else to try and distract the boy from that topic "Your friends, Felix and Chan right?"

"Yeah, what about them?"

"Can I have their phone numbers?"

Jisungs expression turned into a surprised one, tilting his head to the side "Their phone number? W-why..?"

Changbin heard that small voice and watched as the others expression filled with anxiety and maybe even slight fear. This topic was probably even worse to talk about.

The older knew he couldn't hide the fact that he was scared of him texting or talking to his other friends, getting close to them and choosing one of them instead.

An idea suddenly popped up in his head and he started mentally scolding himself over and over again for not coming up with this before having asked Jisung.

He could just go onto the youngers Instagram account, find comments of Chan and Felix under his posts and dm them there instead of asking him for their numbers.

"Actually... nevermind, pretend I never asked."

"But why though.." Jisung asked in tiny "Do you want to like.. be their friend?"

Just listening to the way the younger had said 'friend' he could already tell what he meant by that and he decided to answer the same way back.

"No Ji, I only want you as my friend. I don't really have a reason for asking, just thought I'd say hi or something, but I changed my mind, it's a little weird to randomly text them."

The boy blushed a little knowing Changbin had just figured out that he was a little concerned about the latter talking to his friends. And the fact that he answered like that just forced a blush onto his face.

"O-okay.."

"Anyway, tell me, what did you eat today?"

[...]

◇•°☆☆--------------------☆☆°•◇

LeeFelixOppA

SEOChangdweakki
Hey

Felix
Hey, do I know you?

SEOChangdweakki
You'll find out.

SEOChangdweakki
We need to talk.

•°•°

yourlocalbigaussibrother

SEOChangdweakki
Hey, we need to talk.

Chan
Who are you?

☆•°--------------------------------------------°•☆

It's a short one this time, but I promise we're getting there :)