•°Chapter 21°•

☆•°Surprise°•☆°•●°○●•○°○•°○°•○

☆•°Surprise°•☆
°•●°○●•○°○•°○°•○

Jisung woke up to someone knocking on his apartment door.

He couldn't sleep properly these past two nights and frankly the last time he had talked to Changbin was the day before yesterday.

It wasn't that unusual for them not to talk on some days, but it was unusual for them not to send each other a "I'm going to be busy today, talk to you tomorrow" type of text in the morning.

It wasn't like he was trying to be resentful, possessive or jealous, but he couldn't get the fact out of his head that the older had asked for his friends numbers.

They rarely ever talked about each other's friends, he barely knew anything about Chan and Felix, so why would he be interested in getting to know them?

Jisung huffed as he quickly forced himself out of bed. He was feelings exhausted and tired from overthinking, awful since he didn't contact the older yesterday and whoever was knocking on the door right now didn't make it better as they kept on knocking and knocking like crazy.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He spoke out loudly, ruffling his hair and somehow fixing his pajamas to at least look a little presentable. It was his last day off, he had been having a really hard time mentally and now he was pissed off because some ransom idiot was making all of that even worse.

Once he got to the door and finally managed to open it up, an unfamiliar girl came into his sight. He had to take a step back when in addition to the stranger, all of these bright random colors suddenly attacked him.

The girl was standing infront of his apartment with a bunch of flower bouquets, all in different colors and a huge variety of different flowers.

"I'm sorry for the excessive knocking sir! I'm just responsible for delivering all of these on time, and so I cannot allow myself to lose any minute. Are you Han Jisung?"

"Uh, y-yes?" He answered, still a little taken aback "but I didn't order any flowers?"

"That's what most people tell me sir." She chuckled, looking around her small cart for a certain bouquet and eventually finding and picking it up "We've actually just opened our store here, we specialize in delivering flowers as gifts for other people. It's always fun to see the gifted ones' faces when they realize someone had done something special for them.

Jisung still wasn't following. Who on earth bought him flowers? It couldn't be Changbin, he lived abroad after all. He couldn't contact and order from a company in Australia as he's living an ocean away.

"U-uh.." He really didn't know what to say, but the girl interrupted him again anyway, handing him over the bouquet of flowers first.

"This is yours sir, Lilacs, Crocus', Camellias and sunflowers."