•°Chapter 34°•

☆•°Do More°•☆•●

☆•°Do More°•☆
•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.••●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•

"Let's go to a club in a few hours." Changbin spoke as they were eating dinner, Jisung looking up at him with a questioning and disbelieving face.

"I just came back from work, today is Tuesday and I have work again tomorrow. I'm not going out for drinking and clubbing Bin?"

"Please!! I really want to see the clubs of this country."

The younger narrowed his eyes, looking at him with a suspicious face and pouting his lips a bit "Do you want to see the clubs or see me all dressed up?"

Changbin blushed immediately, looking back down at his food "Uhm.. kind of the second one.. but I also want to see the clubs!"

Jisung laughed "If that's the case, why didn't you say something earlier? I can dress up just for you."

"Just for me?"

"For who else dumbass? I only trust you with seeing me in a skirt anyways."

Changbin's eyes widened, be had completely forgotten about the skirts "You were planning on wearing a skirt-?"

"Isn't that what you like the most?" The younger smirked, leaning on his palms as he looked into the other's eyes "I'll go change after eating."

☆°•-•°☆

Changbin was sitting in the living room alone, having been sat there for the past 20 minutes as he waited for Jisung to come out of the bedroom.

He was spending time on his phone, being slightly nervous but rather excited.

About ten more minutes, and he suddenly heard a door opening. Before closing his phone, he checked the time and it was around eight in the evening.

"You ready?" Jisung raised his voice a bit before coming inside.

"Will never be but come inside."

Jisung felt pretty confident in his outfit, but he still took a deep breath.

He had a baby pink skirt on, which reached to slightly above his knees. Underneath he had black fishnet tights on and combined both with a baby pink crop top and an unbuttoned black silk blouse ontop. Finishing it off with a black belt, bracelets and rings. His hair now being even longer than before, so he tied it back into a small-mini bun.

A few moments later and he walked inside the living room, his heart beating a bit, but he felt nice in these clothes. He watched as the older's eyes widened a bit as he approached him, his hands immediately going up to his waist to hold him in place when he arrived infront of him.

And Changbin didn't say a single thing, anything. He just stared up and down Jisung's body with that deep red color spread across his cheeks, eyes glowing and his heart pounding loudly in his chest.