•°Chapter 18°•

•°Cheater°•☆•°

•°Cheater°•
☆•°.•.○•°.○°●.•☆

It was around 9pm and both boys had finished their work for the day.

Jisung had checked and corrected all of the essays and Changbin had finished all the instore orders for his costumers.

They were both getting ready for bed. Living at two different places but doing the same thing at the same time as if they were programmed to work together.

Changing into comfortable clothes, brushing their teeth, washing their face.

They simultaneously got their phones, jumping onto their beds and ready to finally just relax and talk to the other.

Jisung opened Instagram for a few moments, sitting against the headboard and waiting for the older call him. He didn't even get to look at more than two posts before Changbin had called, instantly drawing a smile onto his face.

"Hey Binnie!" He enthusiasticly exclaimed, having a big grin on his face when he saw the older curled up underneath some blankets, only his face showing.

"Hey Ji! How are you feeling?"

"Better now that I'm seeing and talking to you"

"Oh shut up, I'm still mad at you!"

"Come on! All I did was show you my outfit!"

"Yeah! But what about the poses you did PURPOSEFULLY??"

"Not gonna comment on those. Don't know what you're talking about!" Jisung giggled, the older only smiling in response. He had a big sweet spot for the others laughs and giggles.

"No but seriously, you looked pretty in those things" Changbin complimented, getting a cute little blush back in response.

"By the way, did to actually go 'pee' after?" Jisung laughed, receiving a disbelieving expression for what he had just asked.

The older shuffled a bit in his bed, the blanket slightly shifting down his neck, revealing most of it, Changbin though not seeming to notice or care.

"Well I had to! Imagine having to walk around with that at work until it goes away yourself! You seriously made me deal with it by myself"

The boy gulped when he saw the others neck, his smile fading away, his chest clenching as his heart felt like it had been struck my lightning.

"So you.. you took care of that.. yourself..?"

"Yeah. As I said, I had to"

Jisung teared up as he eyed the circular red-purplish marks on the olders neck, giving everything he had to not break down into sobs and a panic attack.

There were so many, all of them looking bright like they had only been made a short while ago. He hadn't seen them in Changbins snaps, so it must've happened after.

"A-are y-you sure you w-were alone?" His voice was shaking, about to crack as he couldn't help but keep staring at those marks, begging for them to somehow just go away, hoping that he was just imagining things.

Changbin tilted his head to the side, not really understanding why the younger was acting that way.

"Ji, are you alright? What's going o–"

"Inswer me Changbin! I said were you alone?!" He raised his voice, tears escaping and running down his cheeks "Tell me!"

The older looked slightly down at himself, his eyes widening in shock, quickly pulling the blanket back up on himself.

That's when Jisung fully broke down in tears. This couldn't be true.

He let his phone fall down to his lap, only the sealing being seen and his sobs echoing through the room being heard.

"No No No No Ji! Wait! This is not what it looks like I- I promise you that–!"

"I trusted you Changbin! I thought the distance wasn't g-going to make any of us r-run after someone else... but.. b-but I guess it wasn't ever true!" He yelled, his voice wavering as he barely got air into his lungs.

"Wait Jisung! Sungie, Ji, baby, listen to me, pleas–"

"No! Stop calling me your baby! H-how am I supposed to believe you?! I- I really believed we could be together one day! I thought you did too Changbin!" Jisung kept on wiping the tears away from his eyes, though with no results as more kept on rushing back.

Changbin on the other side, jumped up from his bed, running out of the room as he rushed somewhere unknown, his heart beating at such a quick pace.

He was so scared, he knew he had messed up big time.

"Jisung please! Just–" He tried again, rummaging through multiple things to get to the one item he needed, getting cut off again, this time by such a hurt and broken voice, he felt like crying himself.

"N-no! No Changbin! I- I hate you! I don't want to talk to you again! You know what had happened in my past, and now you're doing the same?! This- this is over!"

Jisung picked up his phone again, barely able to make up what was on the screen as his vision was utterly blurry, breathing ragged and heavy.

He could hear sounds of things being thrown around, yet he couldn't see much of it, only noticing Changbins voice, begging for him to listen just for a second.

But he wasn't going to. He tried blinking the tears away, using his hands as well to somehow be able to see just a little more so he could quickly hang up the line.

He clicked into the screen, his thumb about to touch the red button when the older suddenly yelled out.

"Wait!" He breathed heavily, his heart clenching when he watched Jisung flinch from the sound.

"L-look Jisung, please" his voice softened, about to cry when he saw the younger actually looking, a huge wave of releaf washing over him.

Jisungs mouth fell agape, eyes big and leftover tears running down his face as he examined the thing the older was holding in his hand.

"A..... A vacuum cleaner..???" He shakily asked, his gaze averting itself to the olders helpless one on the side.

"Yes! These are from this stupid vacuum Jisung!" He breathed out, falling to the ground, unable to stand straight anymore "I promise!"

"Why should I believe you?! Who gives themselves hickeys with a damn vacuum cleaner?!"

"Look, Jisung, listen to me alright" Changbin was panting, still catching his breath.

"I...."

☆•°--------------------------------°•☆

Hehehe any thoughts? :))

Really sorry for the lacking updates🥺💓