•°Chapter 10°•

☆•°Happy Morning°•☆•○°•○

☆•°Happy Morning°•☆
•○°•○.•°•○•°•.○°•○•°•.○•°•

Jisung clicked on play and layed his phone next to his head. He was laying on his side, arms close to his chest, his breath steady and eyes full with tiredness.

He listened to Changbins soothing voice, about how his day went.

There he found himself loving to know about the olders day. About what might've happened and about how he felt.

He didn't like that Changbin felt upset about that costumer, he wanted everything to go smoothly for him, especially when he gives his all at his job.

Changbins voice was calming. The way he would chuckle between some words, the way you could sometimes even hear a pout and see his upset face infront of your eyes.

Not to mention the way 'baby boy' sounded when he said it. It would make Jisung feel things over text but when he heard it coming out of the olders mouth, it felt diffrent on another level.

It wasn't the first time someone had called him baby boy hence his previous short relationships, but when Changbin did it, it felt all new and exciting.

It gave him a feeling he never had, despite him having multiple relationships in the past.

As always, he questioned if it was okay to feel that way after such a short period of time. However this time, he decided not to start and overthink it.

He allowed himself to feel the way he was feeling. Not bothering to make something bad out of it.

Simply listening to those voice messages with care, enjoying the new voice he started liking a lot. Calming down and relaxing more onto the mattress with each chuckle and each laugh he heard.

Listening to the last one, Jisungs eyes slowly but surely fluttered close. Last thing he heard was Changbin telling him not dare to answer. He chuckled at that sentence, drifting off to sleep soon after.

This was the beginning of a long journey.

☆------------------------------------------☆

Next day Jisung woke up with a sigh at the thought of going to work and trying to teach idiotic teenagers once again.

Not like he hated his job, more like the opposite. He loved teaching and as much as there were exhausting days, there were easy and funny ones too.

He had nice colleagues and one of his best friends, Chan, was working there too. In fact, he was the principal as well as Felix who teached art.

Jisung stirred in his bed and whined, not wanting to get up. Though in the end, he just had to do the uncomfortable and leave the warm sheets of his bed behind.

He headed for his bathroom, doing his usual routine of his skincare, then getting dressed, then eating breakfast.

This time, he didn't forget about something important.

After taking care of his skin and putting on some nice clothes; a pastel green oversized hoodie and some ripped jeans, he went downstairs with his phone in his hands.

He sat himself onto the couch in his living room, breakfast could wait until he was finished with this. Besides, if he could do this, then he would waive on breakfast for a whole week just to do it.

Jisung unlocked his phone and clicked onto the dating app. He wasn't going to forget checking for any messages from Changbin.

And as always, there were new messages from the older.

It only made Jisung chuckle, then smile at how hard Changbin was trying. It was cute, he wasn't complaining about it. In fact, he loved the new name the older had given him.

Seo Changbin
Good morning baby boy <3

Seo Changbin
Yes. That's how I'm always going to call you, whether you like it or not!

Seo Changbin
N e ways

Seo Changbin
You said you had work today, and even though I don't know what you do, I hope you're day will go smoothly

Seo Changbin
Hope my day won't be as shitty as yesterday 😩🤚🏻

Seo Changbin
●○Voice Message○●
>°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•<
I used to not really like my voice, but since you enjoy listening to it, I kinda am slowly starting to like you too. Huh-? I- no wait hahahah, I mean like IT too. Gosh- I just embarrassed my own self *sigh*. I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that....
Let's just move on hahah
What I wanted to say was, I like doing voice messages if they make you happy. So I hope you listen to this when you wake up or during a break at work. I'm heading out for the shop now, you know I have to be there early. Talk to you soon baby boy
>•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°<
1:19mins

Jisung read the texts and listened to the voice message, his morning already getting better just at the sound of the olders voice.

He liked how Changbin was always texting him before going to work. Like the first thing he would think about when waking up was Jisung.

☆•°------------------------------------°•☆

Spoiler: There's going to be a time jump/skip very soon and then things are going to get juicyy ;)

Short chapter this time, but I'm seriously excited for you to read the upcoming exciting ones🥺🔮

It might be slightly uninteresting now, however I thought a little slow progress at the beginning might make more sense later on💓