•°Chapter 35°•

☆•°Late Night°•☆•●

☆•°Late Night°•☆
•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•

Jisung abruptly woke up in the middle of the night, sitting up in shock. He looked around, confused and not knowing where he was or what had happened.

Then suddenly, his cheeks turned ruby and his hands immediately went up to his eyes to hide his face. That's when he remembered what the two of them had done.

Cautiously, he pulled his hands away to look to his side, however despite the darkness, he noticed that Changbin wasn't next to him. Looking over to the bedside table, he unlocked his phone to check the time "01:13a.m."

After putting his phone to the side, he yet against gasped deeply, his eyes widening and his cheeks turning even redder.

He wasn't wearing the skirt anymore. Neither was he wearing the crop top or anything from his previous outfit. Instead he had a big hoodie which smelled like Changbin, as well as a pair of black shorts on.

He didn't feel dirty and when a certain thought hit him, he shakily moved a hand down to his shorts, slipping a finger underneath the waistband of them and pulling at them a little.

Again, he gasped. He had fresh underwear on.

His hands immediatly moved up to hide his face again, his heart starting to beat quickly "He didn't clean and change my clothes did he..? He... he saw my entire body..?"

Ten minutes must've passed, and only then did he have the courage to move and get out of the bedroom to look for Changbin. He didn't know if he was going to be able to face him, but there was just this feeling of needing to see him and hug him.

When he went outside, he had to get his eyes adjusted to the bright lights, however soon after he found the older sitting at one of the kitchen counters, eating a small snack while watching a video.

"Binnie..?" He whispered, barely audible but the other managed to catch it, looking to the side at him as he approached the counter.

"Oh hey puppy, you woke up?"

Jisung blushed yet again at that petname, stopping right in his tracks next to the older "That name... can we.. you.. can you.. only use it when... we're doing something that's... you know..?"

Changbin watched with a smile as the younger progressively got more and more flustered. He stopped the video and turned on his chair to face him, his hand reaching forward to his chin, lifting his head up slowly to be able to look into his eyes "I understand."

Jisung's eyes widened at that short response, having thought Changbin was going to argue with him about it.

"How are you feeling?" Changbin's voice was calm and quiet but rather monotone. His eyes were narrow, intimidating and he looked a little like an anime or a webtoon character. He gave off a different vibe than usually, but the younger still felt safe around him.