•°Chapter 13°•

☆•°Why?°•☆•○°

☆•°Why?°•☆
•○°.•○•°•○•°.•○°•○•°•○•.°•

"M-me..?"

"Yes, you. I want you Jisung"

Changbin spoke and his voice seemed to be so soft and warm. It wasn't flirty or cocky, but rather genuine. All it contained was pure sincerity and Jisungs heart felt like it was about to burst.

This was exactly what he was starved of. What he was craving for so badly.

His mind was starved of words like these. Of praises and compliments. Of hearing that someone actually cares for him and wants him close as often as possible.

That's all he ever wanted. To hear things like that.

"You mean that..?"

"Yes, Ji. You know I do. You ask me that every time I try to compliment you"

"I.. it's just–"

"You're not used to it"

"Yeah... I'm sorry, really. I... I never meant to question your words–"

"Oh my god Jisung, seriously? I never picked it up that way! Never did I think about you questioning me, but rather about how cute your reactions are. It's fine, I promise"

Jisung melted against his pillow at these words, feeling like his heart was filling up with light and his stomach with butterflies.

Gosh he hated himself for starting to fall for the older already, but he couldn't help it. All of these feelings were new to him and just so addicting.

He was so starved of them that he was ready to do any and everything to get them from anyone. And Changbin was just perfect for this.

There weren't any words to describe him. Just perfect. Yes, he may have imperfections, but in Jisungs eyes, these simply made him even more perfect.

Two months and he was already clinging this much to the older. He just couldn't help it.

"Thank you Binnie..."

"What are you thanking me for?" The boy chuckled, not expecting Jisung to say something like that.

"For being so understanding. I don't think I ever met someone like you. You're.. you're so different"

"That's normal Ji. This is how humans should treat others, especially the ones they care about"

"I care about you Binnie" The younger said, a smile being heard through his excited voice.

"Awh" Changbin cooed, smiling to himself at that cuteness "How much?"

"Well.." Jisung giggled, blushing a little at that question "..a lot"