•°Chapter 24°•

☆•°United°•☆•°○

☆•°United°•☆
•°○.●•°○●•°.○●•°○.●•°

"Ch-changbin?!" Jisungs voice wavered and he stuttered, he stood there like a stone, petrified as he looked at the person infront of him with wide, teary eyes.

There he was, it was actually him, the real him. Changbin was standing there in his kitchen, having his apron on and cooking his favorite food, looking like the fluffiest cutie ever.

What was going on? How? When? Why?

He just said he was on his way to his sister's birthday party? He even said a whole week ago that he was going to have dinner with his family on her birthday, so why was he here now?

How did he get into his house? How did he know how to get here? Who picked him up from the airport?

What. Was. Happening?!

Changbin had been nervous all this time, yet he still reacted the complete opposite way than Jisung.

He looked to the side once the younger had walked in, and all he could do was smile and chuckle as he watched him stand in the door frame with those big eyes.

For the first few moments he thought Jisungs state of shock was going to pass on its own, but when it didn't, he just had to say something.

"What? You're not going to hug me?" He chuckled and almost immediatly, Jisung threw himself onto him, embracing him with rhe tightest hug ever as he started crying his heart out.

Changbin fell back a little from the force, he felt goosebumps all over his body at the contact and hell did it make butterflies fly everywhere throughout his whole body.

He felt the boy nuzzle his face into his neck, hold him tighter and just pull him closer, crying in disbelief that he was actually here, that it was truly him.

His arms slowly and carefully made their way to the smallers waist, wrapping them around it and immediatly, Jisung started crying more just at the feeling.

This feeling of being held, those stupid tingles against his waist that he had been craving for so god damn long.

Changbin, his presence, his body, hell his scent, everything about him was just how he had imagined it to be. His hug warmer than he could've ever imagined and his aura just so intoxicating.

He just couldn't comprehend his, no matter how much tighter he held onto him.

"Ji, it's okay." The older tried to calmly talk to him, starting to rock their bodies from side to side.

But.

It just made Jisung cry more.

Must've sounded stupid, however all the things he would always imagine, were now coming true.

To have Changbin here, to be hugging him, to be embraced by him. How was he supposed not to cry?

The older chuckled a little at the cuteness, not exactly knowing how to calm him down now.

He just did the same thing, burying his face in the smallers neck, inhaling his scent, taking in his presence and body as he tried to deal with his rapidly beating heart.

Was this the feeling of falling in love all over again?

Who even cares.

"Jiji you need to stop or I'll start crying too!"

Jisung felt like sobbing his life out hearing thar nickname, yet instead he couldn't help but chuckle.

He reluctantly pulled away, his arms still on the side of the olders upper arms, repeatedly squeezing down as he stared at his face, making sure he was real, tears never stopping.

"S-slap m-me now to w-wake me up in case i-i'm dreaming!"

"Oh shut up I won't slap you." Changbin laughed and the youngers heart skipped a beat hearing it live right infront of himself, feeling like passing out from the things he was able to understand just from the way the others eyes were looking at him.

He felt like he was being seen as a prince, as someone so special. It wasn't like Changbin had said anything, his face had just given off everything already.

"W-what? W-why are you looking at me l-like that?"

"What do mean looking at you like that?" He smirked and Jisung had to close his eyes and take a deep breath just to he able to handle it in real life.

"Like that!"

"You're just so pretty."

The younger simply had to let go of his shoulders and just turn around, his hand on his mouth so he wouldn't freak out.

And all Changbin did was chuckle, reaching forward to grab his wrist and turn him around again, immediately pulling him into another hug.

"I can't believe I'm finally holding you." He spoke, but this time, his voice was different. More serious and sincere, just so pure and honest.

Jisung bit down his bottom lip so he wouldn't tear up more, returning the hug, holding him back so tightly.

He was feeling so many things however right now, safety was probably what was dominating the most. Safe, that's how he felt in Changbins arms.

It was like nothing could ever happen to him, like he was now being protected from any harm that might come his way.

"I- I can't believe i-it either..."

The two of them stayed in that position, embracing each other, savoring the moment they would remember for ever.

They held onto each other as if the person infront of them would vanish once they let go, like everything would go back to how it used to be.

It felt warm and tingly to be hugging each other, to be so close when they've been so far away all this time.

"B-binnie?"

"Mhm?"

"I-I'm sorry but, I don't think I can let you go again any time soon..."

Changbin chuckled, pulling Jisung closer by waist, their bodies close and touching "We can stay like this as long as you want. Not like I want to let go either."

The younger felt how their chests were in slight contact and it was as if their hearts were talking to each other, as if they were exchanging their warmth.

And no matter how often he tried to explain it, he just couldn't find any words to describe the things he was feeling right now. It just felt like nothing was missing from his life anymore. Now that Changbin was here, he didn't need anything else anymore.

Jisung smiled, nuzzling himself against the other. This was just so perfect.

☆•°--------------------------------------------°•☆

Hihihihi what u thinkin?

Tried to hurry up since the last cliffhanger was mean :)