•°Chapter 49°•

☆•°Loneliness°•☆•°○

☆•°Loneliness°•☆
•°○.●•°○●•°○●○•°●○.•○●•●○.°●●○

[1½ Months Later]

Hyunjin sighed going out of Changbin's room. The first month, Changbin was super motivated to get better knowing Jisung was going to visit him. However these past few days, he's been extremely depressed.

He didn't allow Hyunjin to talk to him except about what's necessary, being super closed and held back.

At first, the younger felt a little insulted. He's been taking care of him all this time, living at his house to help him out with every little trivial activity, just for him to be all passive aggressive like that?

But eventually, he realized how hard it must've been for the older. Of course he could still be a little less rude, but at least Hyunjin understood why he was behaving the way that he was.

And truly, Changbin had been feeling really embarrassed, ashamed and guilty. Guilty because he felt bad for the way Hyunjin had to take of him with every single activity he did. And ashamed, embarrassed, because Hyunjin had to help him out with things like using the bathroom. They might have been close friends, but certain things are simply always embarassing, no matter who you're with.

So Hyunjin was understanding of his Hyung's situation, and anticipating Jisung's visit, knowing Changbin will cheer up and get better so much quicker once Jisung is by his side. And Jisung visiting also means, that Changbin was about to get his casts off.

He sighed once again, taking his phone out of his pocket.

----☆•°Jisung°•☆----

Hyunjin
Jisung

Hyunjin
When will you be here again?

Jisung
Hi

Jisung
Uhh

Jisung
In a little over two weeks

Jisung
Why, what's going on?

Jisung
Is he all depressed again?

Hyunjin
Yeah..

Hyunjin
Can you call him?

Jisung
Will it help?

Hyunjin
...

Hyunjin
I don't know

Hyunjin
Gosh I have no idea

Hyunjin
I just don't want to see him like this anymore

Jisung
I can try