•°Chapter 33°•

☆•°So show me, I'll show you°•☆•○°•

•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•.•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•

{The next day ~ Monday}

The two boys were sitting on the couch, relaxing after having eaten lunch when Jisung came back from his work.

A movie was running on the screen, but truly, only Changbin was watching. Jisung on the other hand was just staring at him, admiring him.

His gaze would also often travel down to his lips, still wondering how it would feel to kiss him. After their conversation yesterday, he was actually feeling way more comfortable with the older and more confident with himself, however he still was too nervous to ask. Was it weird to ask?

He carefully shuffled closer, the boy too focused on the screen to notice him being so close. Though when he suddenly felt a finger touching up his lips, he immediately flinched and looked to his side.

Jisung chuckled at his reaction, blushing but not caring and simply continuing to press his finger against the older's lips, feeling their softness.

Changbin laughed, ruffling up his hair and trying to speak "This is the third time today, you can't be this obsessed with them, can you?"

"They're soft!" Jisung tried to defend himself, pouting and his blush intensifying "I- I want to know how they'd feel against my own..."

"Awh baby.."

"I- I just can't wait anymore.. everytime I see you I just wish to be closer to you, b-but I never have the courage to initiate a kiss.. since I have no idea how to.."

"It's okay puppy. If you're one hundred percent sure, we just can just go for it." Changbin smiled, allowing Jisung to caress his cheek as he spoke "Look, close your eyes."

Jisung's eyes widened for a second and he shook his head lightly as anxiety started flooding his mind and body, maybe he couldn't do this?

"W-what are you g-going to do..?"

"Do you want me to guide you through everything?"

"P-please..." His voice trembled and Changbin smiled lovingly at him.

"First of all, I need you to take a deep breath. You don't need to be nervous I promise, it's just me, I won't judge you or anything else and I'm sure you'll love how kisses feel." He spoke softly, cupping the smallers face between his hands and caressing his cheeks "Don't worry, okay?"

Jisung nodded quickly, blushing madly "Th-thank you Binnie.."

"Awh you're welcome." Changbin gushed, pinching the boy's cheek as he couldn't handle the cuteness, making him giggle so adorably.

"When you close your eyes, all I will do is place a little peck onto your lips, okay? You don't have to do anything, just concentrate on the feeling yeah?"