•°Chapter 2°•

☆°•Right or Wrong?•°☆•○°•○°•○•°•○•°•

•○°•○°•○•°•○•°•

Jisung was really happy to have found Changbin.

He must admit, he really hasn't built up any feelings yet, only physical attraction. But it's been only one conversation, so that was a given.

The older had informed him that he was at work and Jisung couldn't help but wonder where he was working at and what his job was about.

He didn't even know when Changbin would get back home, so when was he supposed to text him again?

Should he even text first?

What if Changbin only said that to be nice and he will actually never talk to Jisung again?

He really was overthinking the smallest details.

It had been a while since the two had texted. It's about 8:20pm right now and Jisung was bored after a long day off his own work.

He was sitting in his living room, fried rice on his lap as he was about to eat dinner, thinking about the friend he had made today.

Not knowing what else to do, he opened the dating app again and clicked on his and Changbins chat, reading through the messages again.

He got slightly deep into thoughts, thinking about all the ways two strangers could become close and fall in love.

He was so lost, he forgot to eat his by now cold food and he didn't even notice Changbin going online and sending him a few messages.

Seo Changbin
Hey Jisung :)

Seo Changbin
I see you're online, are you texting with anyone?

Seo Changbin
I thought you had only texted me...

Seo Changbin
That hurts :'(

Jisung finally noticed the messages and panicked a little.

He didn't want the older to think he was texting others, but at the same time, he definitely didn't want him to know that he had been re-reading their messages from earlier.

What was he supposed to answer now? He kept typing in things and deleting them after. 10 minutes and not really knowing what to say, Changbin still online and Jisung was rushing, scared that he'll go offline and they won't be able to talk.

And since Jisung didn't know what to say, Changbin simply sent another message again.

Seo Changbin
Hey it's okay, you can say whatever :)

Seo Changbin
I'm not sure if you're panicking right now or if you just don't know where each letter on your keyboard is so you have to look for each and every one, but if you actually are panicking, then don't worry, I'm a human just like you