•°Chapter 12°•

☆•°The Call°•☆•○°•

☆•°The Call°•☆
•○°•.○•°•○•°•○.°•○•.°•○•°•

It's been two months since they started texting. And honestly, it's been good with one small argument but not really an argument.

Jisung was currently standing infront of the mirror at night, tears stinging his eyes and threatening to fall soon.

He hated the way he looked.

Changbin and Jisung had decided on taking it a step further and having a video call. The younger was utterly excited about it at first, but now he felt insecure.

He suddenly started hating the way his face looked. His body, his hair.

The older had told him plenty of times that he didn't have to look perfect. That he was good enough the way he is and that there was no need for any change. Reassurance used to always help Jisung, but now he wasn't sure if he really was good enough.

He looked behind himself at his phone, seeing it lighten up as he received a message from a certain someone.

Binnie♡
Can't wait to see you<3

And Jisung couldn't help but start crying.

Why couldn't he be confident enough? Changbin had given his all to make him feel comfortable when they were talking and now here he was, hesitating.

He took his phone into his hand and texted the older back, tears still running down his face.

Han Jisung
Binnie.. can we do a normal call for the first time..?

Binnie♡
Uhhh

Binnie♡
I thought we had talked about it Sungie?

Binnie♡
But sure, if you don't feel comfortable enough yet :)

Binnie♡
I'll call you right now

Jisung couldn't even take one breath after reading the message before his phone started ringing and a picture of Changbins profile picture appeared on his screen.

He panicked.

More tears escaping.

Was this really happening right now? Was he going to actually hear the persons voice he's been talking to all this time? Were they really going to talk?

What if Changbin was going to think differently of him from now on? What if he's awkward? Weird?

He couldn't cry now, why was he crying? Why couldn't he stop? Shouldn't he be happy and excited?

Should he let it ring until it stops? Should he not answer the call?

Jisung was practically panicking as he sat on the edge of his bed, looking at the phone screen between his hands.