•°Chapter 26°•

☆•°Finally Holding You°•☆°•○●

°•○●.•°○●°•○●.•°●○

Both boys had a great time conversing, having fun, joking around and just getting to know each other properly.

Sooner or later, they finished eating, got up, cleaned everything up and Jisung decided to show the older his room where they would be sleeping.

"Here's where we'll be sleeping." He smiled, realizing that he had been simply assuming that they would be sleeping in the same bed all this time without even asking "oh– of course I could also sleep on the couch if–"

"Why would you be the one to sleep on the couch and not me?" Changbin chuckled, confused.

"Cause you're the guest dumbass!"

"Oh shut up! Besides, you know I wouldn't mind sleeping in the same bed as you. In fact.." He turned to the younger "We should go to sleep right now!"

"Already?! It's early?"

"Jisung–? It's 10pm? That's not early! You just don't sleep enough!"

"I do–!"

"Shh" Changbin placed his hand on the youngers mouth, holding back his laughter when he was being glared at "we're going to get ready for bed and then go to sleep, okay?"

"No! I don't wanna–" The older had taken his hand off, yet about two seconds after he had to repeat the same action of making the other stop talking.

"That was a rethorical question, you're not supposed to answer dumbass." Changbin leaned a little closer with a smile, getting a big frown back in response but it only made him smile more before he finally fully moved away.

"Where even are your things Changbin?" Jisung asked, pretending to be annoyed as he turned his back to the other.

"What's with that attitude?" The boy asked, his voice tone a little deeper as Jisung was starting to act up.

With one swift movement, he grabbed ahold of his shoulders, turned him around and pushed him against the wall next to the door they had just walked in through.

The younger was caught off guard. He gasped when his back suddenly hit the concrete and he looked into Changbins eyes with his big, flustered ones when the other started leaning closer and closer.

Jisung turned unimaginably red and he almost stopped breathing. He couldn't handle any closeness yet and the older was using it to his advantage.

Eventually their foreheads were touching a little and Changbin was practically able to feel the panic of the boy, the way his breaths were slightly quick, his eyes struggling to keep the eye contact and his whole body almost trembling.

"Do you want those cuddles or not?" He asked, voice low, yet soft, a smile forming across his face when Jisung responded with a small and shaky 'yes'.

"Good, then go change and let's cuddle!" He spoke, the end of the last word being mixed with a chuckle as he simultaneously let go of the almost dying boy infront himself "Oh and my luggage, it's in the bathroom. I had to hide it there so you wouldn't see it once you walk into the house. You know, because of the surprise and everything."