•°Chapter 5°•

☆•°Thoughts°•☆☆•○°•○•°•○•°•☆

•°Thoughts°•
☆•○°•○•°•○•°•☆

Seo Changbin
Okay either you're not answering because you love my voice too much and you're too overwhelmed OR you think I'm a serial killer
Seen 1:56am

Seo Changbin
Cause I have to admit I kinda sound like one 😃
Seen 1:56am

Seo Changbin
But I promise I'm just someone who makes bouquets of flowers 💐 :)
Seen 1:57am

Seo Changbin
Jisung?
Seen 2:05am

Seo Changbin
Sung please answer
Seen 2:15am

Seo Changbin
Now you're giving me anxiety
Seen 2:15am

Seo Changbin
You didn't like my voice..?
Seen 2:20am

Seo Changbin
I'm sorry..
Seen 2:21am

Seo Changbin
It's okay.. you don't have to asnwer
Seen 2:30am

Seo Changbin
I'll just head to sleep
Seen 2:30am

Seo Changbin
Sleep well Ji...
Seen 2:30am

Jisung stayed and watched as each message of Changbin appeared on his screen.

He didn't know why he wasn't answering. Maybe he was too stunned or maybe for real too overwhelmed with the person he was talking to right now.

But when he realized that Changbin was maybe feeling ignored and like he had done something wrong, it was already too late. And he panicked.

Han Jisung
No wait Changbin!!
Sent 2:41am

Han Jisung
I REALLY LIKE YOUR VOICE
Sent 2:42am

Han Jisung
Please don't be hurt..
Sent 2:42am

Han Jisung
I'm sorry... I don't know why I didn't answer
Sent 2:43am

Han Jisung
I was just surprised.. I love your voice, seriously
Sent 2:52am

Han Jisung
Please talk to me again tomorrow :(
Sent 2:53am

Han Jisung
I'm really sorry..
Sent 2:54am

Changbin didn't answer that night and Jisung was now the one with huge anxiety.

He thought maybe he had pushed the older away.

After setting up an alarm for tomorrow morning as he had to go to work, he put his phone away again and laid down.

It was stupid, they both were probably going to talk again tomorrow, but it still robbed him his sleep, thinking he had done something wrong.

Jisung kept turning from side to side, stirring around and sighing the whole time.

Why did he get attached so fast? It had been one damn day, just one. One and nothing more. But here he was, thinking about this guy with this perfect voice, scared of not being able to talk to him again.

But more importantly, why the heck didn't he respond? Why? It was utterly stupid. Not answering was seriously stupid and could've been easily avoidable.

☆---------------☆

After a night that seemed to never end, Jisung woke up to his alarm.

He stirred and groaned, leaning to the side to his bedside table and turning the alarm off.

2 or 3 hours was about all he had slept. He kept overthinking and overthinling until his body and mind couldn't take it anymore and he fell asleep.

Jisung sighed again. He was still thinking about that guy.

Not even looking at his phone, he got up and started getting ready for his job. It was 9am and he had to be there at 10:30, so just enough time to put your clothes on, eat breakfast and get your ass out the door.

He walked out of his room and into the bathroom, opening the tab of the sink and splashing water onto his face, hoping the tiredness would fade away.

After finishing with that, he grabbed his tooth brush and toothpaste and started brushing his teeth. He loved the fresh feeling he got after being done, moving over to his skincare routine.

It wasn't much. Just cleaning his face with a face wash and then applying some cream that prevented any eventual acne breakouts.

The whole time he was looking at himself in the mirror and thinking about that person from yesterday. Changbin was on his mind and he hated himself for that.

He didn't even really know who he was.

Like all he knew was his name, age, where he works and a bit of his personality.

Was that already enough to slightly care for someone? ... to slightly like them?

No it wasn't. Jisung shook his head as he stared into his own eyes. Why wasn't he able to get that guy out of his head? Why?

Love at first sight didn't exist.. right?

Or is it love at first text?

Love at first and only voice message?

No it wasn't. It can't be. This is stupid. Jisung couldn't take his own self anymore and sighed once more, heading out of the bathroom, his phone in his hand.

He walked back to his room and decided on some simple mom jeans and a baby blue t-shirt with "looking for you" - written in a pretty white font on the front of it - that he tucked into his pants.

All that was left to do was fixing his hair. He brushed it and tied it into a mini bun. It was really really tiny since his hair barely was long enough to be tied together, however it still looked adorable with his hazelnut brown locks.

Usually he doesn't put make up on, but he felt like it today. It's not like he was going to change the way his face looked completely, he just put on a bit of pastel blue eyeshadow that matched the color of his jeans and a bit of concealer to hide the dark eye bags underneath his eyes.

And honestly, he liked the way he looked.

So he positioned himself infront of his mirror and took a picture of himself and his outfit. Mirror pictures always looked good when he did them, so he rarely ever did something else like selfies or let someone take pictures of him.

The picture turned out cute and he decided to post it on instagram. Not even checking any of his messages, instantly going into the social media app and thinking about a caption he could use.

He posted it and looked at the time, he better eat breakfast before it gets too late.

Jisung ran into his kitchen and assembled himself a quick breakfast. If he hurries up now, then he can calmly eat his food without having to rush himself. So hurrying up now and eating in peace without stress later.

Not like he did anything fancy, just some toast with Nutella and a few chopped up strawberries and apples.

He ate, cleaned up and headed for work.

Definitely not excited to teach growing teenagers some english grammar.

☆•°---------------------------------°•☆

Your thoughts about this?