•°Chapter 19°•

•°"You could find out right now?"°•☆•°

☆•°.•.○•°.○°●.•☆

"I was planning on getting back at you, so I used it to give myself a few hickeys... b-but I kinda got carried away and when I looked into the mirror I realized how far I had actually gone and decided on not doing it since pranking you with something like that isn't appropriate at all. Ji, I would never have anything with anyone else, didn't I promise you that a long time ago?" The boys voice was about to break, his eyes watery as he tried to explain himself over the phone.

"I know, it's just... I-" Jisung didn't know how to respond, still in shock and unable to comprehend much. He didn't know what to think at all or how to feel.

Changbin noticed the boys unsure expression and bit down his lip to keep his anxiety and fear of losing the other away.

"Look, why would I be dating someone online if I already had someone in real life? It would not make any sense. Sungie, I don't have or need anyone else but you! You're my everything Ji, I can't imagine living a day without talking to you anymore! Please, you have to trust me!"

Jisung let his body slip down until the back of head had hit his pillow, sighing deeply in frustration at how his heart had just reacted to Changbins words, goosebumps forming across his skin and his cheeks turning into blushing softness.

The older watched as the boy shook his head and started whining, making him let out a deep breath he had been keeping in his body all this time. He was so releaved that this didn't go as wrong as it could have.

"I hate how y-you can make my heart flutter just like that! I'm trying to be mad right now!"

Changbin chuckled sheepishly "I'm sorry, seriously. I really don't want to lose your trust over a stupid failed prank. Look at them, who on earth can make perfect circular hickeys like this anyway?"

"I don't know! Maybe there is someone with perfect sucking skills out there?" Jisung laughed, calming down the more time passed. He believed Changbin, there was no reason not to.

"I mean maybe?" The older laughed, slowly walking back to his room after aggressively throwing away his new most hated vacuum cleaner.

Once he arrived, he quickly placed his phone against a glas of water on his table "let me just change real quick, I don't want you to have to look at them the whole time we're talking."

Jisung nodded and just watched with big eyes as he layed on his mattress. Changbin shamelessly picked out a turtleneck from his closet and started changing into it as if this wasn't the first time Jisung would ever see him shirtless live.

"So, what did you do today?" He asked as he threw his old t-shirt to the side, standing in the middle of the frame as he prepared to put the turtleneck on.

The younger was blushing uncontrollably, heart beating quickly. If he could, he'd probably punch Changbin in the face right now "A-are you trying to make small talk while changing right infront of my eyes? Because IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK MISTER SEO!"

"Huh?" Changbin tilted his head to the side, definitely confused.

"What's that surprised expression for?! The audacity you have to do this to me, it's seriously not okay!" The younger whined, trying to cover his eyes or look away but ending up staring again anyway.

The other chuckled, a hand moving to his stomach, just resting it there but it did so many things to Jisung seeing a hand touching those muscles "But didn't I send you pictures before? You've seen my-"

"Okay and??! I've seen your upper body but not live right infront of me??"

"Well if this is your reaction while we're face timing, I wonder how you'd react if I was in the same room as you right now." Changbin smirked, getting a huge whine back in response.

"Changbin stop!! Why are you doing this me?!"

"Because I like seeing your pretty face all blushing because of me."

Jisung turned even redder, moving his phone away so only half of his face was showing, taking in a deep breath to calm his fluttering heart down.

"Shut up and put that stupid shirt on Changbin!"

The other laughed for a second but listened eventually, taking the shirt and putting it on, covering his torso as well as the marks.

"Just admit you think I'm hot and you'd like to touch me, it's easy."

The boys heart practically stopped, blush just intensifying more and more and more "Stop, I can't say things like that!"

"Oh yeah? Because you sure seem to be able to send me pictures of yourself in skirts which are obviously meant to turn me the hell on!"

"Yeah that's because you're hot alright!"

Changbin laughed and took his phone back into his hand, walking back to his bed and laying down "You literally just said it."

Jisung just whined again, he was messing up over and over again "I- yeah who cares anyway! Yes you're hot and yes I'd touch and let you touch me, SO WHAT?"

"No one ever mentioned anything about me touching you though?" The older smirked and Jisung was about to lose it from embarrassment. And so, he just decided to let go of it and flirt back fullheartedly.

"Maybe. But imagine us two being locked up in a room together, wouldn't that be fun?"

"I don't know, depends on whether you have a skirt on or not."

"Oh boy, you seem to really be into my skirts." Jisung smirked, amused.

"I never said I wasn't. And I also can't say I've never wondered how you'd sound doing anything like that.."

Jisung didn't really think about what he was about to say next. It just came out so suddenly and he slapped a hand over his mouth right after.

"I mean, you could find out right now?"

"What-?"

☆•°--------------------------------°•☆

This chapter has exactly 1000 words hehehe. I know it's short but bare with me, I'm trying to slowly ease myself back into this book💛🤭

Any ideas or requests for this story maybe?

I do know where I want this to go but if anyone has a great idea, I'd be more than ready to incorporate it if it's possible🐣