•°Chapter 3°•

☆°•Plane

☆°•Plane.... ticket?•°☆
☆•○°•○•°•○•°•☆

Jisung read the messages and thought hard about what the other had said.

He wasn't the type of person with a head as hard as a stone that wouldn't change his opinion no matter what.

Because let's face it; sometimes you show people evidence, you talk to them and explain yourself, you show them the whole truth with proof, but in the end, they still tell you that you're wrong and that you're lying.

Why? Because these peoples heads are as hard as a brick and they think that only their own opinion is the right one. They follow the crowd and close their eyes to the actual truth, playing oblivious and still not believing you even after showing proof.

Jisung wasn't like that.

He would always listen to others and let them say every single word they need to say to explain themselves. He then thinks deeply about what they had said, about why they might say it and where they were coming from.

And if he realizes that he's actually in the wrong, then he has no problem with pointing that out and apologizing for the things he said.

Changbin was right.

Yes you might say or do something wrong. But you have to take the risk in order to get better at something or get to know a person better.

Han Jisung
I was wrong, you're right. I shouldn't overthink too much

Seo Changbin
No it's okay, I know 100% where you're coming from

Seo Changbin
Besides, overthinking about what you want to say shows that you're a considerate person that doesn't want to hurt others

Han Jisung
Thank you.. for understanding and reassuring me

Seo Changbin
You don't have to thank me, it's normal for friends to do this

Han Jisung
:))

Han Jisung
But since we talked about what 'wrong' means for me, what did you mean with 'weird stuff' earlier?

Seo Changbin
Dick

Seo Changbin
Cock

Seo Changbin
Member

Seo Changbin
Shlong

Seo Changbin
Pp

Seo Changbin
Tits

Seo Changbin
Breasts

Seo Changbin
Boobs

Seo Changbin
Pussy