•°Chapter 39°•

☆•°Hickey°•☆°

☆•°Hickey°•☆
°.•°○●•°•●.°.•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•

"Whoaa this tastes amazing!! How come I never found out about this place?!"

Changbin chuckled as he ate some of his food as well, smiling after "I agree, it's definitely one of the most authentic Korean restaurants I've been to oversees."

"How did you even find out about it?"

"I started following this Korean guy living in Australia on Instagram, and he happens to recommend places like this pretty often."

Jisung nodded, ate some more of his food and made that adorable, satisfied expression yet again, and all Changbin could do was laugh.

"Hey, did you bring the clothes I told you about?"

The boy looked up from his plate "I did, but I still don't get why you asked me to bring fresh clothes and underwear with me to a restaurant though?"

Changbin smirked, however couldn't help but chuckle after "You're so naive and innocent, it's adorable."

"Huh?" Jisung tilted his head to the side, scrunching his nose once and pouting after "Why am I suddenly the innocent and naive one? You're the weird one for asking me to bring those!"

"It's the fact that you didn't even question it and simply obeyed." Changbin smirked, leaning forwards on his palms.

Jisung blushed immediately, looking to the side "Well.. I- I just trust what you say so I.. simply do it.. no questions asked."

The older reached a hand forward to his chin, making him look back into his eyes as he spoke calmly "I've never met someone as submissive as you are, do you know that?"

Jisung's cheeks only turned even more red, his heart starting to beat quicker "It's just... the way I am.. I think."

Changbin smiled, moving his hand up to the boy's cheek to caress it as it seemed like he was longing for his touch "Want me to explain?"

"Please.." Was all he had gotten back as a response after, seeing how the other nuzzled his face against his hand.

"I booked a room in a five-star hotel for us to spend some time in for our last day."

Jisung's eyes widened immediately, and he took the other's hand off of his face, holding it in his own as he was surprised and confused.

"A hotel room?! And for what?! We could just spend the time at my place?"

"I know sweetheart, but there are a few fun things there. It'll be a special experience."

"Mhmm??" Jisung whined a little, huge imaginary questionmarks circling around his head "What things?"

"Likee......." Changbin started, stretching out the 'e' and not continuing with his sentence.

"Changbin!" The younger whined yet again, making him laugh "Spiiill, come oonn!!"