•°Chapter 17°•

☆•°Devilish°•☆☆•°

☆•°Devilish°•☆
☆•°.•.○°.○°●.•°.•.○°.○°●.•☆

The first picture was a closeup of Changbins face.

It looked bright red, his eyes and whole expression displaying a mix of surprise, shock, shyness and even more surprise.

"JISUNG WHAT'S WITH THAT POSE???"

The second one was a short clip of the older shaking his head and sighing, a very noticeable blush covering his cheeks.

"I miss you too babes. But what's– I– your outfit–"

The last one was Changbin covering half of his face, the redness still evident on his olive skin.

"The audacity you have to send me three pictures like that and then ask me how work is going. You know you're being evil!"

Jisung giggled at the reactions he got back, and of course, he wasn't going to stop here. He was going to fully distract Changbin from his work.

He again took a picture, this time making it a selfie, raising his hand up in the air and reaching it up pretty high to show more of his stomach and a bit of his waist.

Half of his face was out of the frame this time and it overall looked stunning. He didn't even expect himself to look this good.

"What do you mean 'what's with that pose and outfit'?? So you're saying you don't like them?"

This time the older opened his snap right away as he was already on his phone and having a break from work.

Half a minute later and he received two snaps of Changbin clearly showing him how extremely flustered he was, how extremely much he was blushing and how he wasn't going to able to concentrate for the rest of the day anymore.

"NO JISUNG! I like– SCRATCH THAT, I LOVE THEM! You look... so hot.."

"What even are you trying to achieve by sending me explicit things like that while I'm at work! You could've waited until my shift was over!"

Jisung just bursted out into laughter at how affected Changbin seemed to be and reading those texts, he couldn't help but laugh.

He tried not to allow that one particular sentence about him being hot to get to him and to make him blush too, taking a moment to think about his next picture and answer.

This time even he himself thought if this was going too far, but it was too good to not do it.

And so he proceeded on taking that picture, giggling as he wrote that little caption and sent it away.