•°Charter 36°•

☆•°Touch Me°•☆•●

☆•°Touch Me°•☆
•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•

"Are you sure?"

"Promise I am. I want to know how it feels.."

Changbin wasn't sure, but gave in to the younger's request. Reaching his arms down, he placed them at Jisung's hips, then slowly started moving them up along his waist and his sides, raising the hoodie up in the process as he touched up his skin.

Jisung shivered immediately, trying to take a deep breath as the other ran his hands back down his chest and torso.

They looked into each other's eyes and he only blushed more, his body heating up "More.."

Changbin gladly did it again, enjoying the smooth and glowing skin underneath his fingertips.

After he finished the second time, the younger still wasn't satisfied enough. He grabbed one of the other's hands, moving it up to his chest, blushing uncontrollably as he spoke sensually "Make me feel good again, please."

Changbin looked up at him and as much as he wanted to hold back and tell him to go to sleep for work tomorrow, he just couldn't do so. The look in his eyes was too serious and hypnotizing.

Abruptly, he pushed the boy down onto the couch, hovering over him. With one hand, he raised up the hoodie to expose the younger's torso all the way up to his collarbones "You're so irresistible."

He leaned down to Jisung's chest, without a warning starting to place kisses all around. Eventually, he reached the boy's nipple, looking up at his overwhelmed face for a second only before he started giving it small licks and kisses, using his hand to stimulate the other side.

Jisung's back arched up immediately, a choked up sound leaving his throat at that weird and very new sensation. He could feel the wetness, he could feel so precisely how the older's tongue was moving, making him feel such a strong sensation.

"B-binnie.. a-ah.. th-this.. feeling..!"

Changbin didn't answer, instead sucking down more deeply, one of his hands moving down to the boy's crotch, gently starting to rub up and down through his shorts.

Even though it may not have seemed like much, it was too much to handle for the younger, too many new sensations to deal with while being so inexperienced and sensitive from earlier.

And without even noticing, tears were already flowing down his face. It was so unbearably overwhelming, so much pleasure when Changbin had bearly done anything.

The older noticed and leaned up to his face, connecting their foreheads "Are you overwhelmed puppy?"

Jisung could only focus on Changbin's hand down there and the lingering feeling of cold saliva on his chest.

"P-please Binnie.. st-stay close.. I-It's so much.."

"I'm not going anywhere. I just want you to feel nice, okay?"

The younger nodded quickly, his hands moving up to cup Changbin's cheeks as they were so close, the other quickening up his pace and the pleasure intensifying. He looked into Changbin's eyes, a small smile forming on his lips as he let go of a another moan, looking so dazed "Binnie.."

Their lips were so close, it was frustrating that they weren't kissing already. Jisung felt so comfortable and warm, relaxed as he held the other close, letting the overwhelming feelings of pleasure be as he tried to enjoy them.

He leaned a little closer, wanting to kiss the older, but he stopped right before their lips could touch, not knowing if he could kiss the older without reaching his limit. It was embarrassing, he didn't want to finish so quickly, but the sensations were so strong as it was his first time feeling them.

But as always, Changbin was able to read him like an opened book, having noticed his reactions and small whines "You're close?"

"I'm s-sorry.. sorry.." More tears ran down his face and Changbin only smiled at that pure reaction.

"Shh, it's okay. Don't hold back." He spoke, slipping his hand underneath the boy's shorts right after, connecting their lips into a kiss as he touched him up through the thin fabric of his underwear.

Jisung immediately came into his underwear with a muffled up moan, his back arching up and eyes scrunching shut. Feeling those soft lips against his own was so pleasuring that he couldn't hold back anymore, being able to feel how only that thin piece of fabric was keeping Changbin from actually touching him.

The older progressively slowed down their kiss and his hand movements, slipping his hand away from underneath the shorts. Jisung was still holding onto his cheeks as he panted.

He smiled, liking the warmth of the younger's hands, his heart beating rapidly as he loved touching Jisung so much, making him feel good and listening to his sounds.

"Are you okay babyboy?"

Jisung nodded, very slowly but surely calming down "This.. this is so embarrassing.. I don't last at all when you touch me.."

"It's okay, who cares? It doesn't matter. It wasn't that bad anyway and it's only your first time feeling these things."

The younger smiled, he felt reassured "For God's sake just... stay close like this.."

"I'm not moving before you tell me to."

"Gosh.." Jisung smiled weakly "..I'm so weak for you.. all of you. You have so much control over me.."

Changbin smiled yet again, leaning down close to his lips. He didn't kiss him immediately, not sure if it was okay right now. However when the younger leaned up to connect their lips, he didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Jisung would call out his name each time they parted for a millisecond, repeating it over and over again as he was so immersed into the moment and feeling so weak and tired. He loved cupping Changbin's cheeks, they were so warm and soft, so perfect to be held and loved.

Without knowing it, he bit down the older's bottom lip, asking for entrance and melting against the couch when they deepened the kiss, their tongues moving together, touching, feelings of tingles exploding in their stomachs.

"Mh.. Bin... more.."

Changbin smiled through the kiss, Jisung always wanted more didn't he? He moved a hand back to his chest, using his index finger to tease his nipple a little again and the younger seemed to love it. His body shivered uncontrollably, being so sensitive to that one small touch.

They broke the kiss and Jisung simply enjoyed the feeling, unable to stop calling out the boy's name in this state of trance and pleasure.

"B-Binnie.. hm.."

"Is that nice puppy?"

"S-so good.." Jisung stuttered, still cupping the older's cheeks and refusing to let go of him in a moment like this "C-could do this all night.."

"That's exactly what we're going to do."

☆•°----------------------------------°•☆

DOUBLE UPDATEE

I coincidentally had the next chapter already finished and I know my cliffhangers are mean, so here you go :)

Feedback? ...pwease?♡