•°Chapter 22°•

☆•°Flower Shop Vol

☆•°Flower Shop Vol.2°•☆
●.•°•○●.•°•○•●.•°•○●.•°•○•.•°•○●.•

"Hey Ji, you know I'm at work right no- Oh my god why are you crying?"

"300 dollars?! Are you crazy?! Actually no, even more than that considering you bought all that food and plushies! Gosh just the cost for that delivery company! Y-you must be out of your mind!"

Changbin just smiled as Jisung raged at him, chuckling when the boy finished.

"I wanted to do something special for you."

"Special?! You've seriously gone crazy! A chocolate bar would've been enough damn it! Not a 400 dollar gift!"

The younger was crying as he spoke to Changbin, trying to convince him how much of an idiot he was for spending so much money on him, but the other just smiled and didn't really pay attention to what he was saying.

"It's not that big of a deal Ji." He chuckled, looking away for a second and giving someone a quick nod. Jisung just assumed it was one of his employees asking him a question.

"Not that big- Are you serious?! Are 400 dollars nothing to you?! You could've bought a freaking plane ticket with that, that's how much it is!"

The older just chuckled at the mention of a plane ticket, but he didn't comment anything on it for now "Don't care what you say. You deserve this and I really wanted you to have it. Get yourself something nice from those stores and enjoy the snacks, I know you haven't had your favorite Korean snacks in ages."

"B-but-"

"But what? What are you gonna do? Return them? That's not possible honey." He laughed and Jisung just whined in response.

"I just d-don't know what to say... Like.. I don't know how to give you all of this back.."

"You don't need to give me anything. All I'm asking for is to be able to talk to you, that's it."

Jisung chuckled a little through his tears, of course Changbin would say something like that "You're such a hopeless romantic, do you know that?"

"Is that a bad thing?" The boy asked, only getting another chuckle back in response.

"Nah, it's what makes me like you so much." He smiled, tears coming to a halt and stomach filling with butterflies just looking at Changbin through the screen of his phone, seeing his own pretty smile, his cute face, soothing aura and visuals that just looked amazing in that work attire.

"How much?" The older grinned in happiness, he just felt so at ease that Jisung had received everything.

The boy visibly blushed and as always when that happens, he made sure he was out of the camera's view field, whining in annoyance at the fact that it was happening again "J-just a lot... you don't have to know how much!"