•°Chapter 29°•

☆•°Paradise Of Flowers°•☆•○°•

•○°•.○°●•°•.•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•.

"Can you please tell me where we are right now!" Jisung whined as he cautiously placed one foot in front of the other, walking carefully as Changbin was covering his eyes with his hands.

All knew what that they had walked into some type of building, but he had no idea where the hell the older had brought him to.

However, when the different flower scents slowly but surely started making their way to his nostrils, he couldn't help but gasp when he suddenly realized where they must be right now.

Changbin chuckled joyfully, placing his chin on the boy's left shoulder from the back as he kept his hands at their places without moving them "What? Have you figured it out?"

Jisung didn't answer at first, blushing at the contact and feeling his legs turn a little weak as the faint smell of the older's strawberry perfume was now invading his nose and his whole being. What an interesting scent of a perfume for someone like Changbin to wear, it just made the younger chuckle fondly at the thought.

He then nodded gently, smiling "We're at your shop aren't we?"

Changbin laughed happily and removed his hands, his head staying at its position however "Correct!"

Jisung squinted his eyes a little and blinked multiple times to get them adjusted to the bright white surroundings. He looked around, seeing the whole place filled and decorated with all kinds of different flowers. The decorations weren't real flowers to sell, but they still looked stunning as they shined brightly with their nicely put together colors, creating a magical atmosphere throughout the entire room. Wooden and green elements broke down the colors a little for one's eye to not be too overwhelmed to look around. And the way this place smelled was heavily, making Jisung get a little lost as he kept on looking around, not even paying attention to the two young employees who were looking at them with a slight blush on their face.

He abruptly came back to reality when he felt two arms tightly wrap themselves around his waist from the back and a body pressing against his own.

"Do you like it?" Changbin whispered only for him to hear, and the younger once again only nodded with a deep blush across his cheeks. He really didn't know how to deal with Changbin's presence.

No matter how hard he tried or how often the older would come close to him, he just couldn't get himself to get used to the feeling, to those exploding butterflies spreading themselves across his chest.

Changbin leaned his head up and turned to the two employees, who were shyly staring at their boss and the person in his arms. He noticed them being a little red, smiling at how adorable they were before asking them to do him a favor "Could you guys prepare the bouquet I emailed you about yesterday and bring us two iced-americanos?"