•°Chapter 38°•

☆•°Feelings°•☆•●

☆•°Feelings°•☆
•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•

Jisung woke up first the next day. He felt exhausted and sore, having a weird, heavy feeling in his chest.

He turned to the side, flinching very slightly when he noticed the older looking into his direction as well, still asleep.

Immediately, he noticed something off about Changbin's face. The puffy eyes and the red cheeks, they weren't here yesterday when they had fallen asleep together.

Was he awake the entire night?

...Crying?

Jisung's eyes turned glassy when he remembered what he had done yesterday, his hand reaching forward to the older's cheek, caressing it.

"I'm so sorry..." He whispered lowly, shuffling a little closer "..I've been acting so immature lately... crying, doing such weird things. It's like you make me feel like a teenager falling in love for the first time again.."

Changbin looked so handsome sleeping like that. His skin was so smooth and glowing, his hair all messy and falling against his forehead. His cheeks tinted red just like his puffy looking eyes.

"Why do I have this jealously and fear of losing you inside of me? Why does it feel like I need to hold you close and never let go again?"

Jisung smiled weakly, carefully tracing his thumb over the boy's closed and swollen eyes "Is it because you taught me how being held feels like? Because you taught me how being kissed feels like? Because you taught me how it feels like to be in love and be loved back?"

He moved down to the older's lips, gently feeling them underneath his thumb "I don't want to hurt you... I'm scared of hurting you. I'm scared of all of this..."

Jisung had been unconsciously overwhelmed by everything that had been happening these past few days. It lead him to stupid behavior, and he only now realized.

But he smiled regardless. Changbin was still here, he still had a chance to make everything right, to not miss out on this chance.

Subconsciously, he held the boy's face between his hands, slowly leaning forward. He needed this, a kiss to calm himself down.

Something inside of him was hurting, a part was scared. He wanted to be held, yet he was so overwhelmed at the same time. He didn't know how to feel, what to feel. But one thing he did know; that this was right. This one kiss, it was one of the few things he knew were right to do.

One more second and their lips were connected and Jisung melted away into the tingles. He breathed out through his nose, a short hum leaving his throat.

So this is love? Waking up next to someone who makes you feel safe and at home? Looking at them and feeling these things in your stomach? Being scared of losing them? Afraid of letting them go? Feeling like they're your entire world? Like your life revolves around them? Is this, the way love feels like?