•°Chapter 31°•

☆•°Burning Desire°•☆•○°•

•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•.•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•

Jisung woke up the next day, feeling arms very loosely wrapped around himself.

He tried to blink the tiredness away, stretching out a bit. He was turned to Changbin's side, looking at the older as the blurriness in his eyes finally dissapeared again.

The boy looked pretty and soft. From his closed eyes, to his pink lips to the little scar he had on the bottom of his chin, he just looked so handsome and perfect.

Jisung's heart fluttered a bit thinking about the way they cuddled and talked through half of last night. He wondered how he was supposed to say goodbye to Changbin once he has to go back to Korea.

He sighed, maybe thinking about the older leaving right after waking up isn't the best idea. It just made him sad and anxious.

Tilting his head a little to the side, he found himself curious to touch the boy's face. He had no idea why he was having this urge, but without even realizing it, he was already tracing his index finger over Changbin's facial features.

He went from his forehead, down to his nose, cheek and jaw line, then to his chin and eventually to his lips. He was so captivated by the older, getting lost as he gently tapped and pressed down Changbin's lips as if he was testing their softness.

Without having ever kissed anyone before, he wondered how it would feel to have someone else's lips connected with his own. Wouldn't it be weird? He kind of wanted to try it, but he didn't know how. Was he supposed to ask? He was too shy and inexperienced to initiate it himself.

The longer he kept on staring at Changbin and touching his lips, the more he wanted to kiss him. He just wanted it so badly and that feeling kept on growing and growing by the second.

The older was also slowly waking up and he instantly retrieved his hand and closed his eyes to pretend like he was sleeping.

A few seconds after he heard a chuckle, not really knowing why and just trying to hold his laugh back.

"You're not as good of on actor like I am Ji." Changbin said and laughed once again, brushing a few strains of hair away from the younger's forehead.

Jisung couldn't stop himself from laughing now, having to laugh himself and opening is eyes simultaneously.

"What do you mean?" He asked, abruptly having to laugh even more when the older started tickling him mercilessly.

"You thought I was asleep didn't you? I always wake up before you dumbass!"

Jisung blushed madly, trying to fight the arms that were tickling him to the point where he couldn't properly breath anymore. Changbin finally stopped and he looked up at him with redness all the way up to his ears, knowing that the older had been aware of everything he had done.