•°Chapter 47°•

☆•°Rest In Peace, Hyung°•☆●

●.•○○°•.○•●°•●°•○•°○●•○°•○•●°•●°•○

Changbin's eyes opened slowly and painstakingly.

He tried to move his head, but he couldn't.

Tried move his arms, but he couldn't.

And neither could he move his legs.

His limbs all felt so heavy, but he could feel them, they were all still in tact.

The light in the room was dimmed. He could hear faint and rhythmic beeping sounds.

"What happened...?" He thought to himself, because confused, tired and exhausted.

It took him a second to realize where we was and even longer to remember the last thing that had happened before the world had gone pitch-black.

It was in the middle of the night hence the dimmed lighting in the room and right away, he started to panic.

What had happened to him? What was going on with his body? Was he going to be okay? Was he going to survive?

His heart rate started going up and he tried crying out for help with the little voice that his body allowed him to produce. He yelled out for help over and over and over again, until he woke up Hyunjin, who was laying on the bed next to him.

Usually they didn't allow visitors to stay over night, but since Changbin was in such an acute state, an exception was made.

"Changbin! Oh my God Changbin, it's okay, it's okay!" Hyunjin jumped off of his bed in full shock, running over to the older after pressing the emergency button for a nurse to come.

The younger watched as tears were running down his hyung's with bandaids covered face, seeing the panic and fear in his eyes since he couldn't move his limbs that were all in a cast.

A few moments later a nurse rushed into the room, taking over Hyunjin's place and calming the patient down progressively. It took a while, but eventually Changbin managed to calm down, having Hyunjin hold his hand as he tried to breathe through the information the nurse was giving him.

"We have performed two surgeries on you, mainly to save your right leg. Thankfully no amputation was needed. You were also bleeding internally which we thankfully noticed by doing an MRI. We have also found multiple bone fractures, which is why you will have to wear these casts for the next two months. The little cuts spread all across your body were also disinfected and cleaned. You will have to stay in the hospital under medical supervision for about a week so we can make sure you're stable, before sending you home."