•°Chapter 42°•

☆•°Painful Distraction°•☆•°○●

•°○●.•○○°•.○•●°•●°•○•°○●•○°•○•●°•●°•○

"Bin–"

Jisung just wasn't able to speak as the older kept on kissing his lips over and over again.

They were back at the younger's home, having decided not to spend the entire night at the hotel. Just having walked through the door and closed it, Changbin was already drowning the younger with kisses.

"I can't leave you Jisung, I really can't."

It was already late at night, and it was slowly dawning on them that the older was going to be leaving in just a few hours.

"I don't want you to leave either.. let's.. let's stay awake to spend the rest of the time together."

"Aren't you tired, didn't we wake up early today?"

"Then technically you should be tired by now yourself."

"I'll sleep in the plane."

"Alright it's settled then, we're staying awake."

"Awake doing what?"

Jisung's expression immediately turned into a smirking one "I meaannn–"

"Ji please." The older laughed "Why are you so horny?"

The boy scoffed, pretending to be offended "Okay? And why are you so hot?"

Changbin only continued laughing, pulling him closer "We literally just came back from the hotel, you didn't get enough yet?"

"Says the one who keeps on kissing me like his life depends on it!"

"I won't get to kiss you like this again in who knows what alright!"

Jisung smiled weakly, nodding as they both suddenly calmed down, and their laughter died down.

"Can't we just.. do something relaxing? Like what we did the very first time?"

The older nodded with a soft smile and took the boy's hand into his own, the two walking to the living room. Truly all he wanted was for his baby to feel okay and relaxed.

They both tried to stay calm these last few hours. Changbin sat down on the couch, Jisung following and straddling his legs, sitting on his lap with each of his knees being on each side of the older's body.

At first, they accidentally locked eyes, and for some reason didn't look away for a few seconds. Jisung smiled, his expression softening.

"I've rarely felt this comfortable looking into somebody's eyes for so long."

The older kept that warm smile on his face, not really knowing how to respond. He was feeling super anxious about leaving, not wanting to let go, not wanting to say goodbye for who knows how long.