•°Chapter 30°•

•°Playing Games°••○°•

•°Playing Games°•
•○°•.○°●•°•.•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•.

"Come onn! It's starting!" Jisung called out for Felix, Chan and Changbin to join him on the couch.

Changbin and Jisung had planned to just hang out alone, but then the older suggested for them to invite Jisung's friends over to hang out with them for a while.

And Jisung actually loved that idea. He felt to happy that Changbin was ready to get to know his friends and was actually making an effort to do so. Now he also wanted to get to know his friends too.

Felix and Chan both sat on each side of Jisung and Changbin sat down next to Felix, purposefully to maybe get to know the blue-haired boy better since he and Chan were already fairly close.

They were watching Rush Hour 2 and despite having watched it at least four times already, Chan was still down to watch it for his friends. He was really happy to see Changbin again, having learned to cherish him a lot as a friend. And the fact that he and Jisung were getting along well was all he ever wanted.

Watching the movie was fun. Eating snacks and laughing together, it was perfect.

Except well, for the teasing game Jisung had suddenly started to play with Changbin and the older just had to fight back.

He started hugging onto Chan and nuzzling his cheek against the older. Chan sighed as he realized what was going on. He didn't play along, but he didn't tell the younger to stop either.

It took Changbin a short while to notice, but when he finally saw the excessive, more-than-just-being-friendly hug of the two, he suddenly just had to chuckle. "Wow" He thought. Jisung really musst be trying to get his attention, even while they were watching a movie. It was adorable honestly.

He wanted to pay him back gently, but then thought about it once again. Why gently? Let's go all the way.

Carefully, he tapped Felix' shoulder to not scare him as he was focused on watching. The younger turned to him and smiled, gesturing with his head to ask what's going on.

The older leaned closer, whispering into his ear "I need you to do something for me. Just a little favor to get Jisung back. Look at them."

Felix looked over cautiously and when he saw the obvious way Jisung was trying to get on Changbin's nerves, he just had to hold back his laugh. He didn't think Jisung was that type of person.

He nodded and Changbin gave him a small sign that he was going to start now, Felix obviously having no idea what he had planned.

"Lix, can you stand up for a sec?" He suddenly spoke up, the other two of course hearing it as well and turning their heads their way for a second to look at them.

Changbin smirked when the younger stood up, carefully ghosting his finger tips up to his waist and pulling him down to sit on his lap.

Felix blushed a little as he sat on the older's lap, feeling him tighten his grip around him and place his chin on his shoulder from the back. This felt so wrong. He didn't think Changbin would go this far considering all the other did was cuddle onto Chan.

Jisung obviously watched as everything happened, something in his heart itching him seeing Changbin like this with someone else, stinging him, hurting him. However to prove a point, he didn't say anything at first, thinking the two would get bored of it and stop.

But they didn't. They stayed that way for the next 30 minutes and it seemed like they weren't going to move anytime soon. He sighed, taking deep breaths. He hated this, hated starting this in the first place. He wanted to be the one in Changbin's arms, the one to be held by him, loved by him. He wanted to be the only one he laid hands on.

Since the two were sitting right next to him and Changbin was at the back, he leaned his body against the couch, leaning closer to him and whispering against his ear only for him to hear.

"I'm sorry!... can.. can you guys please stop..?"

His voice came out smaller and more shy than he thought it would be, but he couldn't help it. That's how he was feeling right now.

He was feeling cuddly and in need for attention and affection, maybe this was also why he had done this in the first place.

Changbin looked back into his eyes and something told him that this was enough, that he shouldn't go further.

He smiled and nodded, starting to rub circles against Felix' back to get his attention, speaking softly once he hummed for Changbin to say what he wanted to say "Mission completed, let's stop."

Felix nodded and got off of his lap, sitting next to him again, but this time on the opposite side so Jisung would stay next to him.

Changbin placed a hand on Jisung's thigh, getting his attention that way and watching him blush cutely. He leaned closer to his ear, whispering "Did I go too far? I'm sorry, I think that was too much."

"No it's okay." They switched and Jisung was now whispering into his ear again "I now know how you must've felt at the restaurant. No one of us has to apologize." He finished with a smile, but his cheeks suddenly started getting even redder, the darkness only being able to hide some of it "When they're gone... can we cuddle?"

"Why not now?"

"No dumbass. Cuddle now AND later, not just later!"

Changbin chuckled and nodded, telling him to shuffle even closer. Jisung leaned his upper body to the older's and allowed him to wrap an arm around his shoulders, pulling him closer and holding him tightly in place.

As soon as they were sat like this, Jisung's heart began beating rapidly. This was what he's been wanting, cuddles, attention and closure. Being held so nicely and tightly like that made him feel warm, because it was Changbin who was doing it and nobody else.

Was this love? Those weird feeling in his heart, stomach and mind whenever he was close to Changbin? They would even occur when he was only looking at the older's handsome face. And they only got stronger when he thought about how nice of a person Changbin is, how much of a sweetheart he was.

The older smiled, Jisung feeling like a fluffy teddy bear in his arms. He leaned to the side, placing a small kiss on the top of the boy's head, unable to hold back.

Jisung's eyes widened a bit and he felt his chest fill with so many, endless butterflies. Changbin had just given him a kiss. An actual kiss.

He looked up at him, seeing him smiling and making him blush even more. As their eyes were locked, he moved his hand up to his own cheek, pointing at it with his index finger.

The older chuckled, taking that hand into his own and intertwining their fingers, moving closer to place another kiss on his cheek.

Jisung just melted away, using his other hand to place it ontop of his mouth as he curled up against the older, unable to handle the tingles.

And now that this already felt like he was about pass out, he wondered how he was ever supposed to be able to handle kissing Changbin on the lips.

☆•°------------------------------------------°•☆

♡♡♡