•°Chapter 40°•

☆•°Bubbly Kisses°•☆•°○●

☆•°Bubbly Kisses°•☆
•°○●.°•●°•○•°.○●•○°•.○•●°•●°•○

When Changbin came back after having prepared the whirlpool, all he could do was smile when he actually found Jisung only wearing underwear, visibly feeling cold as he sat on the edge of the bed and waited.

"B-Binnie... it's a little cold.." The younger spoke up with slightly teary eyes.

"Why didn't you put the blanket around your body, puppy?"

Jisung looked up at Changbin as he was standing right in front of him now and immediately, he started breathing more heavily.

Only now had he realized that he was almost naked, just wearing his boxers, while the older was fully dressed. And he didn't know if he liked this feeling or not, just feeling weird, embarrassed and shy.

"Y-You said I should only have my underwear on once you came back... and I wanted to listen and do good.. so I didn't use the blanket.."

"Aw baby." Changbin smiled, reaching his hand down to his cheek to caress it "You're always such a good boy, always listening to me."

"Binnie.."

The older nodded and helped Jisung stand up, carefully running his hands up and down his sides "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Jisung raised his arms up to wrap them around the other's neck, looking down "N-No.. just weird.. weird that I'm the only one wearing so little."

With a knowing expression on his face, he moved his hand to the boy's chin, raising his head up to look into his eyes "Let's get you into the warm water to warm you up, and I'll get rid of my clothes as well."

"Mh-hm.." Jisung nodded and smiled, taking a deep breath when he noticed how comfortable he was feeling around the older.

If years ago someone had told him he'd willingly strip almost entirely naked in front of somebody else and feel this safe and understood, he'd probably laugh at them.

Being a loner for the most part of his teenage years and early adulthood, preferring not to engage with other people except for the few friends he had already made, this was a huge step for him.

"Ji?"

"O-Oh sorry.. let's go."

Changbin smiled and intertwined their hands before he started leading the boy over to the whirlpool, wondering what he was thinking about when he had that short moment of silence.

"Whoaa, it.. it has lights as well?" Jisung exclaimed, his eyes glowing again and the older couldn't help but move his free hand up to his face, covering it a bit as he shook his head.

"Hm? Binnie?"

"Nothing, you're just so adorable."

The boy blushed and turned away "Fuck you Changbin."