•°Chapter 32°•

☆•°You're Perfect Already°•☆•○°•

•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•.•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•

Changbin was in the kitchen and actually making breakfast after having collected himself. His heart had calmed down and he was able to take deep breaths again.

Jisung however still hasn't come outside of the bedroom and he started to regret the decision he had made. It probably catched him too off guard, it was the wrong thing to do, wasn't it?

And as soon as the younger suddenly appeared walking through the door with his tear stained face, crying as he trembled and couldn't fully stand up straight, he realized that it was a really bad idea.

"Jiji? Oh my god puppy are you okay?" He immediatly ran up to him, taking him into his arms, but he only seemed to cry even more at the hug and the petname.

He tightened his grip around him, rubbing shapes against his back and rocking their bodies a bit from side to side. This was something he never wanted to be the cause of. He never wanted to make Jisung cry, but only a few days in and he had already messed up.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered, feeling him nuzzle his face against his neck "I'm sorry I did that... I- I just couldn't hold back. I should've asked if you were ready first, if you were okay with it. I'm so sorry!"

"Th-that's not it!" Jisung responded, pulling away to look at Changbin, even though he knew his face was covered in tears right now "I- I just got so nervous thinking you were going to kiss me. Tha–"

"I know! I'm sorry I scared you! I shouldn't have–"

"No dummy, listen to me!" He took a deep breath, trying to wipe away some of those tears "That's n-not the problem either! I- I just... gosh this is so embarrassing! I don't even know how to k-kiss somebody! A-and when I thought you were about to kiss me I... I panicked so unbearably much I couldn't help but start crying. I don't want you to hate my kisses! I don't want to embarrass myself when we kiss!"

"But Ji..."

"Th-This has always made me feel so insecure! I- I want to be good for you! I- I want to kiss you a-and do so many more things with you.. b-but I just don't know how these things work!"

"Jisung stop.."

"I-It's so hard for me! I-if only I knew how, I would've kissed you on the first day already! There are s-so many things I want to try out with you, b-but I'm just so scared of not being good! Of not knowing what to do! Because frankly I don't know how to do those th–"

Changbin cupped the crying boy's face, making his eyes widen a bit and his ranting stop "Shh babyboy, no more words."

He wiped away those tears with his thumbs, smiling at him "Do you really think I care so much about those things? Do you think I'd be annoyed or judge you if our kisses aren't one hundred percent perfect?"