•°Chapter 7°•

☆•°Blooming°•☆☆•○°•○•°•○•°•☆

☆•°Blooming°•☆
☆•○°•○•°•○•°•☆

Han Jisung
Hey Binnie :)
I'm really sorry for not answering this whole day. I didn't mean to ignore you or make you feel like I don't want to talk to you, because honestly, I really do want to talk to you. I just oversaw your messages today :(
To be 100% transparent with you, I thought about this for a long time and I really want to try it out.. try and fall in love with you.
I enjoy talking to you a lot, you seem like a really caring person and I want to know more about you, about who you are.
So please, if you're not out for something serious, then let me know from the beginning. I'm not here to be lead on and thrown away after. Please be honest with me about this.
Hope we can talk soon :)
Sent 7:13pm

Jisung went to shower, thinking it would clear his mind, but it definitely didn't.

He kept thinking about what he had texted. Should he really have said that?

Was it too soon to spell out the word 'love'?
To be persize, it had been 2 days since they've 'met', maybe talking about love and a potential relationship wasn't appropriate yet.

Heck it definitely wasn't appropriate yet. Two days are nothing. Jisung shouldn't have said what he did.

Standing under the shower focet, the warm water falling onto his skin and raising his body temperature. Hair falling onto his forehead and body damp, thinking about what he texted over and over again.

Was it a mistake?

It really started eating at him. He just had to get out and see if Changbin had responded. He had been in the shower for way too long anyways.

Jisung turned off the water and grabbed his towel from the nearby sink. He wrapped it aroumd his waist and went outside, heading for the living room, not bothering to put on some clothes as he was living alone anyway. A towel should do the work.

Once he had arrived, he sat himself on the couch and immediately took his phone into his hands.

For real, there actually was a message from Changbin.

And what surprised Jisung even more, was how fast Changbin had actually answered, like he was just waiting for him to send anything.

Seo Changbin
JI YOU ACTUALLY ANSWERED
7:19pm

Seo Changbin
I'm so releaved 😩
7:20pm

Seo Changbin
Jisung.. I didn't think you would actually give me a chance
7:24pm

Seo Changbin
Fall in love, with me? Seriously ME?
7:27pm

Seo Changbin
I promise I will make you fall for me. I will not disappoint you! :))
7:28pm

Seo Changbin
And what do you mean lead you on? I wouldn't even start talking to anyone in the first place if I wasn't here for something serious. I really wanted to try this out with you.. and I can't believe you feel the same
7:32pm

Jisung read each message slowly, and even though it might have been an exaggeration, he kind of felt something at Changbins words.

At how he sounded determined to make Jisung fall for him.

A small smile crept up his face, was this his first chance at love? Was it seriously happening?

The thing he had been longing for all this time, was this the beginning of it?

It all felt new to him. Sure high-school and college brought him a few crushes and boyfriends, even girlfriends. But it was never something serious as both sides were young. They were even too shy to kiss each other and the relationships lasted, if they were long, a month or two maximum.

He never found someone after those, and even if he did, work came between him and that other person.

Speaking about things coming between two people.

Jisungs smile suddenly and abruptly went down.

He forgot about the distance.

Changbin lived in Korea and he lived in Australia. Was this going to work?

Again he found himself questioning all of this. Maybe it just wasn't time for a relationship?

As he was once again, overthinking and questioning everything, Jisung subconsciously clicked onto Changbins profile. He started swiping through his pictures, looking closely at them. At the diversity of the older, at his face, his smile, the diffrent ways he can be. The serious guy, the softie and the goofball.

Of course there still was a chance that this wasn't actually him. But after listening to his voice message, he didn't sound like some weirdo or old grandpa. The voice definitely fit the appearance that's plastered onto those pictures.

Changbin was interesting, intriguing.

Each and every small conversation they had until now, showed another part of his pure heart.

Jisung liked that, Changbins personality. He wanted to find out more. Wanted to see if there was a black and dark side to this white and pure soul.

Distance or not, Jisung was going to try this out. It was his first time, so it'll be something like an adventure, right?

His previous smile climbed up his lips again as he clicked onto their chat. He kind of missed having a conversation with the older, and he wanted to try it out again.

So Jisung responded to his previous messages and to his surprise, Changbin once again answered right away. Just as if he was patiently waiting for Jisung to say something, so he could simply click onto the notification and answer.

☆•°----------------------------------°•☆

Any thoughts or feedback? Maybe ideas on where I should go with these two?🤭🙈

Also, the gif and title at the beginning are supposed to resemble their relationship that's slowly blossoming♡