•°Chapter 14°•

☆•°Body°•☆☆•○°•○•°•○•°•☆

☆•°Body°•☆
☆•○°•○•°•○•°•☆

"I can't stand hearing you talk about them making you feel uncomfortable"

'Where's that coming from?' Jisung thought. Changbin would usually just find it funny and tell the younger not to listen to them.

"You know I've gotten used to it already Binnie" he smiled. There was no need for the older to worry.

"But I haven't. I really don't like having others flirting with you Ji"

The boy laughed internally, putting the small pieces together. He had an idea of what was going on 'He's jealous of teenage kids'

"Mhm, why though?"

"Well.. they make you feel awful and I hate that!"

"You already said that, now how about the other reason?" He smirked.

"Wha–?? What other reason? I literally just told you"

"Come on, admit it"

"Admit what??"

"Your jealousy"

Changbin stopped talking and for a second, it became really silent. Jisung guessed that the older wasn't even aware of himself being jealous instead of just 'concerned.'

So now it hit him. And he realized.

"Fuck..." He mumbled, the younger only laughing in response.

"You've only now realized?" Jisung chuckled.

"Whoa I never knew jealousy felt this bad. Do you even know how hard it was to not further comment on these stories you always told me?"

"I can kinda imagine.. but Binnie, they're just kids, they don't know what they're doing or saying. A few years from now and they will be embarrassed thinking back at their actions"

"Heck I know! I didn't even mean to be jealous it just.. it happened and I didn't even notice. I... I just don't want anyone taking away what's mine"

"Yeah no. Sweety, I ain't yours yet. Have to give a little more effort!"

"Sorry. Correction: 'what's almost mine.' Happy now?"

Jisung giggled and replied with a small 'yes', hiding the fact that he loved being called Changbins more than anything else.

"Jokes aside, you seriously don't need to worry" Jisungs voice softened up, smiling as he spoke "They really are just teenagers trying to give their teacher a hard time, so we go through less material each lesson. Really, it's nothing"