•°Chapter 37°•

☆•°Karma°•☆•●

☆•°Karma°•☆
•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•

"How did I freaking land here." Changbin thought as he massaged his temples to try and calm himself down.

It was the next day: Wednesday at night. The entire day had been normal just like all of the days before, only until Jisung magically suddenly decided that he DOES want to go to a club in the middle of the week.

Now here he was, sitting at a bar, looking at Jisung from afar. The boy had a black crop top with a black long-sleeved mesh shirt ontop of it and tight black leather pants on.

The only problem about this entire situation was that Jisung was dancing with this random person.

Scratch the "dancing" part, they were almost grinding against each other, the sexual tension so evident and visible.

The second thing Changbin was mad furious about, was that this random guy was actually handsome and good-looking.

He sat there, second guessing himself as he watched the person he had traveled all the way to Australia to see was having a good time with somebody else.

All he could feel was jealously and anger, however also anxiety and self consciousness. Maybe that guy was actually better and more handsome than he was. Taller, better hair, better face.

He watched as that guy held Jisung's waist, their bodies moving so smoothly to the music together. His hands carefully pulled onto the mesh top to get it loose as it was tugged into the leather pants. When it was out and untugged, he slipped a hand underneath the fabric to touch up Jisung's skin, his other hand traveling down to the boy's bottom, squeezing down rather harshly as he whispered something into his ear.

Jisung visibly shivered from the touch and closeness and he seemed to like it.

That is, until his face started showing clear discomfort and morphing into disgust.

Changbin couldn't see that at first, feeling insecure about himself and not even looking at them anymore.

Why did Jisung bring him here?

Why did he leave him alone on the side to go dance with a stranger?

He hated this feeling, he felt something so indescribable in his heart. It felt heavy and like it was restricting him from breathing.

Eventually, he looked back up and into the direction of the two again and now, he was able to see how a slightly drunk Jisung was trying to push that guy away from himself, who was trying to touch him up all over.

Changbin's eyes widened and he immediatly stood up from his seat without even having second thought about this. The waterfall of tears running down the younger's face was too hurtful to watch for just one more second.