6. There's nothing stronger than the will

The rest of the class went fine, though the tension in the teacher's voice could be still heard

The rest of the class went fine, though the tension in the teacher's voice could be still heard. He was angry because she told him profanities. But how dare he jerks her like that and rip her headphones? That's violence on a student. Now, I realize this is the one teacher I don't like. The way he behaved toward Luna was really bad and inappropriate for one teacher.

When the bell rings I start packing my things, but then something catches my attention. On her seat, there's something left. Her denim jacket. She forgot it. I go to her desk and take it. But then I quickly remembered the way the Geography teacher treated her and the pain her eyes held when they saw her headphones ripped and I squeeze the jacket in my arms, frowning and huffing.

"Chill, bro!", Jason tells me, and I glance at him, who appeared on my side, but without saying anything I storm out of the classroom, with her denim jacket in my hands.

"He shouldn't have jerked her like that!", I snap, feeling anger boiling in my veins. I'm not an angry type of person. What is happening with me? I don't act like this. Never.

"I agree!", Austin shows up next to me, running so he can keep up with me and Jason, who are walking fast. But, then I notice that it is me who is actually walking really fast, while Jason is just used to walking like this, and Austin isn't, basically needing to run, so he can be next to us.

"He is rigid, but he has never done such a thing. I don't know what had gotten in him", he adjusts his glasses, panting and I realize that maybe I should slow down. And when I do, I see a thankfully look on Austin's face, as he lets out a sigh.

"Did Boris tell you that he tried to talk to her?", Jason asks him.

"No." I feel Austin's gaze on me.

"Nothing happened", I deadpan, not meeting his eyes.

"I guessed." He shrugs and I pout my lips, feeling nervous and upset. I've never felt like this. I don't know what has gotten into me.

As I sit on the chair in the other classroom, I feel a hand on my shoulder. When I look up to see to whom it belongs, I see Austin's bright eyes through his glasses.

"Don't worry. We are going to tell Mrs. Morgan what Roger did to Luna, and she is going to do something about it."

"Yeah, but she's still somewhere. She is sick. Did you see how she was shaking the whole time?" Austin looks at Jason and he just shrugs, waving his hands through the air.

"What? What aren't you telling me?"

"The obvious, bro. The obvious", Jason says, sitting next to me and then someone, who I assume is Mrs. Morgan whom Austin mentioned, walks into the classroom.

"Hello, class! Did you read Anna Karenina? You know you had the whole summer break to do it?", her high-pitched voice hums.

"Ugh, I forgot to read that shit! I hate English!" The blonde boy turns to Austin, who is always sitting behind us alone. Why no one sits next to him, I don't know. "Did you read that shit?"