13. It's not yoga, it's stretching

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RAPING DON'T READ IF THAT TRIGGERS YOU

I hear some noise, or is it buzzing. Vibrating. Oh, that is probably my phone vibrating. I open my eyes instantly and then a slight shock courses through me when I meet with the room I don't know. But it's not a room. It's a cinema. A home cinema.

Where am I? I rub my eyes and run my hand through my hair which fell on my forehead, blocking my view. The corner of my eye catches my blonde friend sleeping in the leather seat, with his hand in the big bowl of popcorn.

Oh, I'm at Jason's. We fell asleep while watching a movie. I mean, I know I did, after it had finished. Then, I quickly remember that Jason fell asleep somewhere in the middle of the movie. I glance at the big screen where I paused it at credits. I sigh, rubbing my eyes, but then my ears are again filled with the annoying vibration of my phone. I stretch my hand to take it from another leather seat and the pain courses through my neck. I whine, while stretching, and try to massage the part which hurts the most with my hand.

"Halo?", my raspy voice answers my phone.

"Oh, sine (son), I just wanted to hang up. I thought that you weren't going to answer", my dad's voice hums.

"Yeah", I yawn, still trying to wake up, not paying attention to the word he said.

"Did I wake you up?".

"Um, no. No, no. Jason and I were getting ready for school."

"Sigurno", his chuckle can be heard from the other side. (Sure.)

"Daj mi ga, daj mi ga!", mom squeaks and I'm guessing that she was listening to our short conversation.
(Give me him! Give me him!)

"Okej, ženo, čekaj!" (Okay, woman, wait!) I assume that mom is trying to take dad's phone, so I laugh quietly, glancing over at Jason who is moving slightly. "Your mom wants to hear you, Boris."

"Yeah, okay-", I get cut when her high-pitched voice sings in my ears.

"Borise, sine jesi dobro?" (Boris, son, are you okay?)

"Of course, I am, mom", I try to assure her.

"I'm sorry I called you, but I really got worried. I..."

"Did you have a nightmare again?", I ask, my face changing into a sad one, imagining how afraid was she the last time when I saw her crying after she had a bad dream.

"Um, no, I..."

"What the fuck?", Jason groans, and opens one eye, and I quickly turn to him, putting my finger on my mouth to tell him to be quiet.

"Bro you woke me up! Be quieter!"

"What was that?", mom asks concerned, and I can picture the frown on her forehead.