62. Imagine

"Come

"Come." I beckon the space on the bed when Luna appears at the door, and I notice how she closed the door completely.

She slowly walks to the bed, and opens her lips, hesitating to sit. I beckon the spot again, and smile at her, and notice how her lips curl in a smile, too. Then she removed her sneakers again, using her feet, and climbs on the bed. I put the blanket over her body, and she smiles at me softly, thanking me.

"I brought more juice." I point to the nightstand that is next to her head, and she turns to it.

"Oh, did you?", she exclaims. "Thanks! I really like it!" She takes the glass and takes a few sips before putting it down on the tray.

"Though, I couldn't find popcorn. Mom says we don't have it, unfortunately."

"Oh, it's okay." She waves her hand through the air, snorting, and looks at the coconut bombs. "We still have these, right?" She takes two and puts them in her mouth, and I can't help but wonder how isn't she sick from all the candies. "If you want one, tell me."

"Will do", I chuckle and take the remote. "I found the movie, should I play it?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm so excited!" She claps her little hands, and squeaks, which makes me laugh at how childish she becomes when she is excited to do the normal, usual things such as eating cotton candy, and watching movies because she doesn't have a chance to do that often.

I notice how she moved from me, and I'm trying to keep a distance, but I frown, looking at her. When she senses my gaze, she turns to me puzzled...

"What's wrong?"

"Um, nothing. I just... Are you again distancing yourself from me?" I choose to ask, deciding not to keep anything from her, and take dad's advice about talking.

"I... um..."

What do I tell him? Well, yeah, Boris, I am

What do I tell him? Well, yeah, Boris, I am. I told you too much shit about me, and I'm starting to regret it, well part of me is, while the other part can't stop thinking about how good I feel in your arms, while you comfort me, whispering to me how you're gonna be here, and caress my hair.