63. Goodnight, Lu

"I can't stop kissing them

"I can't stop kissing them... I can't...", I mumble in his mouth, and before I let go of his, I push my tongue in his mouth with my hands again disobeying my mind, and trying my best to memorize each part of Boris's body. Not a naked one, though.

God, I can only imagine what would happen if he was naked if I can't stop kissing him now.

No, no, you won't go that far, Luna. No way you will.

"Then don't", he says in between kisses, and I love this change in his demeanor, the way he became more confident. I love it. He has to be the most confident bot in this world. He deserves it. He's the best. The best of them all.

"I have to. I have t..."

I take a breath and prepare to kiss him again, but then I feel something under my knees. I feel his friend down there touching me, and... No, no, no.

I quickly pull away, and move from him, falling back on the bed, while trying to put a distance between us. No, no. Manuel. No.

"Luna, I..."

"No, no, no!", I shout, feeling tears, and trying to move, but I feel trapped. I try to run.

No more running.

No, no, I have to run from Manuel, and Mono, they are gonna hurt me.

"Lu, it's me, Lu, listen to me!", someone is shouting at my face, but I can't see them because my eyes are closed, and I think that not looking is going to hurt less.

"I'll do whatever, okay, don't hurt me", I beg, whispering, and trying to push the person who is trying to pull me, to hurt me, to harm me. "Please", I whimper. I put my hands on my ears, trying to stop the buzzing that again started popping in my head loudly.

I feel someone moving them, and I still keep my eyes closed, refusing to look at the face of the person who is hurting me. It must be Manuel, and then he is going to pass me to Mono.

But soon I hear some soft voice humming in my ear, and tickling it with their hot breath.

"Lu. Lu. Lu. Lu."

I open my eyes slowly, and soon I see the most gorgeous brown eyes that I've ever seen in my life. They look worried for me, and curls are covering most of his face, so my shaky hands quickly reach to remove them.

"Boris." I smile, and he returns the softest smile I've ever seen.

"Hi." His hands are caressing my face really gently, and my eyes fight to stay open under his mesmerizing touch.

"You're here."

"I am, Lu." He kisses my forehead but quickly pulls away. "Sorry, I..."

"It's okay", I assure him, shaking my head. "I'm actually sorry. I..."

How did the hell I forget that I was in his room with him? And how did I start thinking that Manuel was going to hurt me? Oh, yes...

My gaze falls from Boris's face to his crotch, and when I see that he's... fine, I look at his face again. He's watching me with attention, and worry, but I don't miss seeing how his cheeks are pink, though that is a little hard to see because of his olive complexion, but his neck is starting to turn pink, too.