26. Why

BIG WARNING ⚠️  THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ABUSE AND MORE ABUSE SKIP IT IF THAT DISTURBS YOU

I'm pulled from the car, again by my hand that hasn't stopped burning each second more and more as if it was on fire, the pain that not only hasn't vanished, but it hasn't gone away, increasing to the unbearable point. I try to squeeze my sweatpants with the other hand so they don't fall and reveal my body, since I didn't even have a chance to tie them properly, being dragged through the club which is practically empty considering that it's a day.

There are a few bodyguards and boss' men that are probably on their duty who just glance at Mason, nodding at him in a motion of greeting. He doesn't say anything, nor moves his head to nod back at them. They look at me confused as to what is this tiny girl that resembles a child dressed like this, doing here. I bet they don't recognize me because I'm not in my usual attire- or no attire, only underwear.

I'm not even sure where is he taking me, while he drags me through the stairs that I've never crossed before even though I've been working in this club for more than one year.

"Use your legs, puta!", he shouts and I almost burst into tears from his raised voice, feeling utterly terrified.

I want to cover my ears because the noise that never leaves me escalates, but I can't because they are taken by his and gripped so tightly that I can feel the blood in my veins being stopped. When we finally arrive upstairs I let out a breath panting since my heart is beating rapidly from the fatigue and lack of eating, threatening to rip my chest apart. He unlocks the red door and before I can realize what is going on he pushes me inside, causing me to fall on the ground on my knees just how I did on purpose minutes earlier.

He turns the light on and even though I can't lift my head off the floor, feeling dizzy I try to examine the space forcing my eyes to stay open. I'm dizzy and waiting for him to push me, punch me, but when his hands don't hurt me for more than two minutes I barely try to lift myself off the floor and see where the man whose arm I ran into, not knowing that he was the pure devil, is doing.

I see his back turned to me when I manage to balance my weight on the feet and I can't seem to decipher what he is doing. I narrow my eyes, but my vision gets foggy and my eyelids threaten to close every second. I keep them open and when I put more effort to scan the room, I realize that it is small and pretty much empty, with dirty walls stained with damp pouring down them. I also become aware of the coldness embracing it. And soon my body starts shivering.

It's freezing and just now I become aware of that. Trying to warm myself a little, I wrap my arms around my waist, squeezing it while shifting on my feet, and puffing shaky breaths. Just then Mason finally turns to me holding something that I can't quite see in his palms, twisting it between his fingers.

When he sees how I'm stroking my skin, shivering, he says, grinning:

"Don't worry, you'll heat pretty fast."